Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/7/2021 9:05:40 PM EDT
So has anyone with a 3D printer and a Mac ever thought of making a grip plug (for when in use with any Lage upper that uses it's own magwell)?

It could insert just like a mag, and even have a capped storage area for small parts or a form 4. It would protect from dirt or debris entering up thru the grip magwell.

I emailed Lage...cause I would totally buy one...but they said not enough demand.

I know I could make something with a cut down zytel mag and some moldable rubber....but it would be "meh" compared to the quality I see with 3d printed stuff.  Is there a 3d printer forum section.
Link Posted: 10/8/2021 12:42:01 AM EDT
[#1]
I wouldn't see this as a item that was created unless someone who owned a Lage decided they needed one.

I can't image it being hard to create, but issue is that the person who created a model of the item would have to have the dimensions.
Link Posted: 10/8/2021 1:56:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Not a bad idea but I’m not a buyer.
Link Posted: 10/8/2021 5:44:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Looks like I'll be making my own
Link Posted: 10/15/2021 12:20:37 AM EDT
[#4]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top