Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/26/2021 2:17:34 PM EDT
I won’t be doing much shooting for the next year and I’d hate to hear they are coming out with an improved version (I know this is actually the improved version).

I’m going to call them Monday and see if they would even tell me since obviously it keeps me from buying the current model but just curious if anyone ever heard anything or follows them more than I do.

From the look in design of it it doesn’t look like they could do much more (as far as shortening and what not). Those that have it, is there anywhere to improve on it?
Link Posted: 9/26/2021 6:32:33 PM EDT
[#1]
They are good people, but I doubt you’re going to get anything about something they MIGHT come out with in the future.  You could always take your chances and see if you could pick up a used one in a year.  But they probably won’t be any cheaper.
Oh, and I bought the Max-31C, which is the M-11/9 version.  I’m anxiously waiting till I get home in November to shoot it.
Link Posted: 9/28/2021 8:08:51 AM EDT
[#2]
I believe they would have new quality uppers for the Mac family.
Unfortunately the ATF is holding them and other inventive companies back.
Waiting for an approval from the ATF that means nothing.
ATF can change their decision and crush your company.

I'm not sure what the answer is to stop or deal with this B/S.
Possibly sell 80% uppers ?
Link Posted: 9/30/2021 7:35:23 PM EDT
[#3]
I'd love for them to do some sort of belt fed upper for the M11/9 in 5.56mm that uses M249 links.
Link Posted: 9/30/2021 8:14:55 PM EDT
[#4]
If they can get the 10/15 approved or otherwise released it'll kick the pants off of the 10/31c. I do rather like my 10/31.
Link Posted: 9/30/2021 9:05:26 PM EDT
[#5]
I just spoke to them a week ago and suggested adding Mlok and removing the bottom picattiny to make the hand stop actually useable and they were all “oh wow great idea” so no I don’t think the are actively trying to improve it any further.
Link Posted: 10/1/2021 7:53:13 AM EDT
[#6]
There is a lot that could be done mechanically - just depends on the BATF  whim and that makes it hard to be inventive when one strives to put hard earned money and non-felon status at risk.  If the upper could ever fire without the sear mechanism from the M10 itself attached then its a machine-gun in and of itself?

Its sort of Like the ATF and AR15  where suddenly after many decades - an upper suddenly becomes the firearm because  the logic one could take a hammer and long punch strike the firing pin and it goes bang.  Therefore an Upper is also potentially a firearm - when they want you to be a felon.

Link Posted: 10/1/2021 10:14:46 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If they can get the 10/15 approved or otherwise released it'll kick the pants off of the 10/31c. I do rather like my 10/31.
View Quote

The 10/31c is just the 10/31k correct? Just M11 vs M10 version? I'm way more interested in shooting 9mm from my M10/45 than 556
Link Posted: 10/2/2021 8:48:12 AM EDT
[#8]
Seems like they could offer the following uppers with there Max-11/15 or Max-31:

Glock 33rd mag conversion upper
7.62x39 w/ AK mags
AR10
Link Posted: 10/6/2021 4:48:30 PM EDT
[#9]
Just got on the list for the max-31C and 4 mags.

My other 2 run so we'll I figured why the hell not.  

Now to buy some 72 round drums
Link Posted: 10/6/2021 4:51:50 PM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Seems like they could offer the following uppers with there Max-11/15 or Max-31:

Glock 33rd mag conversion upper
7.62x39 w/ AK mags
AR10
View Quote

Do you think the lower of the original M11 could handle the recoil of 7.62 NATO in the long run?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top