Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Link Posted: 10/24/2013 7:08:37 PM EDT
[#1]
whoo wee
Link Posted: 10/24/2013 8:02:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Check under the seat cushions on the couch, the ashtray in your vehicle, and the parking lot at the grocery store.
Link Posted: 10/24/2013 8:07:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Anybody else feel a little cheated that a gun with that high a price tag would only have one crappy picture of the frame up on the ad???  Come on now, I just wanna drool over some sexy pics.
Link Posted: 10/25/2013 6:31:35 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Check under the seat cushions on the couch, the ashtray in your vehicle, and the parking lot at the grocery store.
View Quote

you forgot the change return on pay phones

Link Posted: 10/27/2013 3:14:39 PM EDT
[#5]
He used to have it listed for $120k. I've been watching them, there was some that were posted sub $100k for a couple of months about a year ago. If I didn't have the 60 I would have gone that route.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top