Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/24/2011 5:49:23 PM EDT
Does anybody know anything about these? The one in question is a fleming firearms.
Thanks
Link Posted: 6/26/2011 2:02:09 PM EDT
[#1]
well,, a little, as i have one.  the trigger group itself is the registered part, allowing you to put this in any rifle of your choice. all you will need is an M2 slide [ for trip-lever clearance] and an M2 stock, to allow for the selector switch. mine is very reliable, and will rat-a-tat-tat. i put it on a new fulton armory rifle, and itis very accurate.
Link Posted: 6/26/2011 4:06:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
well,, a little, as i have one.  the trigger group itself is the registered part, allowing you to put this in any rifle of your choice. all you will need is an M2 slide [ for trip-lever clearance] and an M2 stock, to allow for the selector switch. mine is very reliable, and will rat-a-tat-tat. i put it on a new fulton armory rifle, and itis very accurate.

Do you have any pictures of the group?
Thanks in advance
Link Posted: 6/29/2011 5:04:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/11/2011 6:30:19 AM EDT
[#4]
interesting ADCO posted that,,, i bought mine from them.––––––––-[excellent  transaction, no problems ]
Link Posted: 7/11/2011 7:04:42 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/18/2011 1:27:28 PM EDT
[#6]
GREAT!!! my rifle gets it's 10 minutes of fame!!!!!
Link Posted: 7/21/2011 2:21:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
GREAT!!! my rifle gets its 10 minutes of fame!!!!!

the video is not that long  
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 6:55:33 PM EDT
[#8]
got mine out today and ran it some more,, rat-a-tat-tat. want to draw a crowd??? fire off a few 30 rd. mag dumps...... i got an M2 instead of a M16 'cause i WANTED it,, i am real happy with it. i believe that an M2 is every bit as good as a defensive weapon as a M16, especially in a rural setting like i live. and, for me, it is easier to control.  also, my M1 carbines have been especially reliable, and i've been shooting them since the 70's. my uncle carried one into italy, the battle of the bulge, and into japan,,, he came back.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top