Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/5/2010 3:16:25 AM EDT
OK, not my auction, but is an interesting find... an original Guide Lamp Div. M3 Grease Gun receiver.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=188461146

AFAIK, this is a machine gun receiver (as per ATF explanation); the receiver is coming from Spain (another big no-no, IMHO), so as far as I know, this cannot be imported unless is cut up into parts (as per ATF regs). Discuss.

ETA: ALso, the field mod (bar welded over mag release location) gives me the impression that this particular M3 was a British "Lend Lease" weapon, since the Brits did this to them as a safety measure... I've seen another Grease Gun like this on Autoweapons' website with the same mod...

http://www.autoweapons.com/photos07/jun/1941grease.html
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 2:05:37 PM EDT
[#1]
I've always had a thing for the Grease Gun. And a Swedish K, Uzi,.....
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 1:56:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I've always had a thing for the Grease Gun. And a Swedish K, Uzi,.....

Out of all the WW2 subguns I've handled; three stand out for me; the Pappa Shaw (Ppsh-41), the M1A1 Thompson and theM3 Grease Gun; handled one back in 93, when tankers still used them. Personally, I prefer the older M3, being that it has the crank, so you don;t have to stick your finger into the bolt, specially after several mags worth of firing.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 6:42:26 PM EDT
[#3]
M3's are sweet..have had a thing for them ever since I saw Attack Force Z back in the early 80's..

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 9:46:07 AM EDT
[#4]
damn I love the plumbers delight!!!!!!!!!     I wish I could find a grease gun.

I do bet that is a lend lease gun.

Out of all of the subguns I have ever used I still think the grease gun is the most fun .45 I have ever shot.
but an M10 with a lage upper is a close second.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 5:53:22 AM EDT
[#5]
doesnt seem like it would be legal
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 11:56:17 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 1:53:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
damn I love the plumbers delight!!!!!!!!!     I wish I could find a grease gun.

I do bet that is a lend lease gun.

Out of all of the subguns I have ever used I still think the grease gun is the most fun .45 I have ever shot.
but an M10 with a lage upper is a close second.

Then you will love mine

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top