Just for shits and giggles.
Link Posted: 8/1/2007 8:02:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Can Pie be registered as an AOW?
Link Posted: 8/2/2007 11:18:19 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Can Pie be registered as an AOW?

LOL, maybe if you made a pie with a gun in it!
Link Posted: 8/4/2007 7:18:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Im making an AOW, it should be done next week.  I think it would be one of the better more FUNNER AOW options out, cheap, black, quiet...

had my dealer register the lower.
22lr AOW, AR with 4"bbl and a can

Ill post pics of it end of next week. or when it gets all done slapped together, waiting on the mail for the last parts.
I think it will be lots of fun, and I can throw the upper on my SBR when my arms get tired of holding it.

ETA: I voted that I like pie because...  I really dont know.  I like pie.
Link Posted: 8/4/2007 7:33:44 PM EDT
[#4]
My local SOT and I are in the process of doing something with my Mossberg 500.   I bought the thing 14 years ago and I forgot I had it in the back of the safe.  I was doing a new inventory and found it hidden back there.   I took it to my SOT's and asked him what we could do with it.  It is going to be cut WAY back and will be an AOW soon.   FUnny, I bought it when I was 18 to carry in my truck and have 8 shots.  Now I'm severly cutting down on capacity and I will be shooting it for shits and giggles only not carrying it for protection. FUnny how things change as we age.
Link Posted: 8/13/2007 11:38:47 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
jouben.com/images/armory/csgflashc.jpg

maybe it is just me looking at the picture wrong, but that light says .380ACP and it sure does look like .45ACP rounds. Anyone else see this?

ETA: Am I Crazy?

Good eye.
Link Posted: 8/13/2007 2:13:29 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
My local SOT and I are in the process of doing something with my Mossberg 500.   I bought the thing 14 years ago and I forgot I had it in the back of the safe.  I was doing a new inventory and found it hidden back there.   I took it to my SOT's and asked him what we could do with it.  It is going to be cut WAY back and will be an AOW soon.   FUnny, I bought it when I was 18 to carry in my truck and have 8 shots.  Now I'm severly cutting down on capacity and I will be shooting it for shits and giggles only not carrying it for protection. FUnny how things change as we age.

In order to become an AOW the host gun must have come from the factory in a pistol gripped only configuration. So you must have bought a Mossberg Cruiser.  Mossberg Cruisers and other pistol gripped shotguns are the same as handguns and may not be purchased from a dealer untill the buyer is 21yrs of age, so at 18 either you bought from an individual or illegally from a dealer.
Link Posted: 8/13/2007 5:51:00 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

In order to become an AOW the host gun must have come from the factory in a pistol gripped only configuration. So you must have bought a Mossberg Cruiser.  Mossberg Cruisers and other pistol gripped shotguns are the same as handguns and may not be purchased from a dealer untill the buyer is 21yrs of age, so at 18 either you bought from an individual or illegally from a dealer.

It was new in the box purchased from a pawn shop that will for sure remain nameless now (actually, they sold out about a year ago).  It came out of the brand new box with a pistol grip and the cable lock and all that.   Never ever had a full butt stock on it.  I bought it my Freshman year in college.  It was also taken into custody @ the SO while I was at college for a stupid college blunder.  The SO asked if I had ever comitted a crime with it and of course I had not so after I was released, the mossy was released.  Talk about a wierd feeling.  I was walking throught the halls and out the front door of the SO's office with an 8 shot pistol grip 12ga.  

I don't have it in my possession at the moment because it's at my SOT's but according to my inventory list, it's a model Mossberg 500A RG.  Does that help?  

edit: found a pic
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top