Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/30/2006 4:37:07 PM EDT
I bought a Mac-11 / Nine and it only has one mag that was included with the gun, I think it's a Sten mag. It feeds and works perfect.

I see Sten mags for sale from $7.00 to over $20.00 and I want to get some extra mags, what should I buy? Are there different models of sten mags or are they like the AR-15 mags that for the most part will interchange with any AR-15 type rifle?

The only markings on it are "K.C." down near the base and the letter "C" on the front near the top.  Thank you in advance for any help.

Link Posted: 12/30/2006 6:17:10 PM EDT
[#1]
hello. yes its a sten mag. there is really only one sten maker to choose from. there arent any better than the others. i have over 100 of them, and had only one mag that was junk. all the others run 100%. go to tactical innovations site, i think they have sten mags for around 2 to 3 dollars.   kirk
Link Posted: 1/1/2007 6:34:01 AM EDT
[#2]
www.tacticalinc.com/sten-mags-surplus-p-256.html

MV --
I have a sten mag in excellent condition that I'll give to you next time we cross paths.

-Chris
Link Posted: 1/2/2007 4:42:05 PM EDT
[#3]
If it is a sten mag make sure you pick up a surplus sten mag loader. Your hands will thank you for it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top