Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/21/2017 7:02:29 PM EDT
Has anybody got any info on the Black Aces Tactical suppressors? Are they any good? They are $199 for all their suppressors. I am intrigued by the price especially because I don't have a suppressor yet and this seems like it might be a good deal.

Link to the suppressors I am asking about.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 7:16:51 PM EDT
[#1]
I saw a link to that from an AK list on facebook.  I was like...Hmmmm, I do want a .30 cal cal eventually....need to do more research on them.

That and the whole ATF backlog.  What's the current wait? Is it over a year yet?
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 7:22:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I saw a link to that from an AK list on facebook.  I was like...Hmmmm, I do want a .30 cal cal eventually....need to do more research on them.

That and the whole ATF backlog.  What's the current wait? Is it over a year yet?
View Quote
With silencer shops new barcode on the form 4, the ATF is estimating 90 days once this backlog clears in 2-3 months.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 8:09:03 PM EDT
[#3]
I wouldn't look at a cheap can unless HPA passes, and it was going on a cheap gun. 
Buy a quality can from a reputable company. 
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 8:46:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

With silencer shops new barcode on the form 4, the ATF is estimating 90 days once this backlog clears in 2-3 months.
View Quote
I'll have to read up on this barcode.  I did my trust and first suppressor in '15.  If they do get it down to 90 days....oh my poor wallet!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top