Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/20/2017 5:01:10 PM EDT
Has anyone shot these cans. I am looking for a can primarily for a 300 Blackout SBR. It will also see use on my 308 AR and future rifles. I am looking for a can that is about 8 inches or less that gives maximum suppression. I think Thunderbeast as well, but I also want a can that will hold up in a Cabine/rifle class for a couple of days. Titanium worries me a little, but am confident in the Q cans.

I know the Q can is not really out yet, but the Socom 300 sps has been in the wild for bit. I am wanting to hear from people who have shot these cans and their experience with them. Does the extre weight of the Surefire make a difference, does it carbon lock frequently?
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 5:04:55 PM EDT
[#1]
There's numbers out on the Full Nelson.  The thunder chicken looks like it's only .5 shorter than the Full Nelson so the performance can't be too far off.

Im waiting for the the thunder chicken numbers too though.  I need those before I make a big purchase on a bunch of suppressors.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 7:41:03 PM EDT
[#2]
I got the numbers from a buddy. There are impressive! I am more curious to see the numbers on 308, Blackout, and 5.56, from a source other than the original manufacturer. I am about to email silencer shop again to see when they will have some in stock.

I have seen some cool YouTube videos about the full and half Nelson.  

Anyone experienced with the Socom 300 sps?
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 2:08:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Anyone one else have info on either suppressor?
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 10:00:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Anyone one else have info on either suppressor?
View Quote
I have subsonic and supersonic .308 data from the Full and Half Nelson if that helps?
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 10:04:18 PM EDT
[#5]
You can get db numbers in Silencer Shop's test of the SF:

Link Posted: 8/21/2017 10:09:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I have subsonic and supersonic .308 data from the Full and Half Nelson if that helps?
View Quote
Any 300blk data?  thanks
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 6:18:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Any 300blk data?  thanks
View Quote
Unfortunately no. I really need to save for a 300blk upper. 

Full and Half Nelson by Q - @SilencerShop
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 2:12:34 PM EDT
[#8]
Don't have any data, but just got some Trash Pandas from inventory, and holy hell they are lightweight. Design is spectacular as well.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top