Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/21/2017 8:32:57 PM EDT
Looking to get a Tirant 9/9s Trilug/3 lug adapter but seems to be out of stock everywhere or discontinued. Anyone have a lead on one or point me in the right direction.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 12:02:37 AM EDT
[#1]
I think they run them in batches... I was looking for one a while back, couldn't find one anywhere, all of a sudden several places had them in stock... you just have to keep an eye open for them...
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 11:18:41 AM EDT
[#2]
I got one earlier in the year from Impact Guns. It was a pain in the ass dealing with them and it took 1.5 months from the time I ordered it until the time I got it and I was told it was in stock at the time.
If you buy from them, be aware up front that it might be a while and a hassle.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 1:13:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Got mine from impact guns as well,but August of last year, shipped same day...
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 10:40:14 AM EDT
[#4]
I am glad your experience was a positive one, mine was not.

I ordered it online and over night received a e-mail stating I needed to get my FFL to send there info in. Since this was my first can, i called the manufacture to see if the tri lug was a restricted part like a registered receiver. They stated it was not. I called Impact Guns and spoke to a CS rep. I advised her the part I ordered was not restricted and did not need to go to a FFL. She stated someone coded the item on the back end wrong and all items in the NFA section were tagged for the FFL e-mail. I asked if I needed to do anything else and was told no. I waited a few days and called back. I spoke to a different CS rep and was told they were waiting on me to send them an e-mail stating I understood the NFA laws. I told the rep i was not told to do this when i called a few days before. I sent the e-mail and waited a few more days, no shipping notice. I called back and spoke to yet another CS rep. She stated she was not sure why I was told to send the e-mail since the item I was buying did not warrant that. I was then told that the part was not in stock and that the warehouse did not send all of the adapter they requested. I asked for a manager and she looked up my situation. I was told by the manager that they put in for X number of tri lug adapters but, the warehouse did not send the full order. I politely told her that was BS since I ordered the part 1.5 to 2 weeks prior and was jerked around with the FFL e-mail, the understanding NFA laws e-mail etc.... She offered to refund the shipping costs, which she did promptly. It took about another month before the part came back in stock.

I did some research before using them and decided to try since most of the complaints I had seen revolved around handgun purchases and not accessories. With all the issues I had, i don't know that would use them again. I know if I needed something fast, they would not be considered.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 1:40:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Sorry you had such a bad experience... I know how frustrating it can be when something like that happens...
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 2:28:35 PM EDT
[#6]
It is what it is. I Wanted the OP to know the parts are available there but, I am not the only one to have issues with that company and that if the OP chooses to do business with them, there is the possibility of headaches. IF you google search the company you will find the complaints.

Hopefully the OP finds the part at a good price and gets it quickly.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 5:35:42 PM EDT
[#7]
I have one I don't use. IM inbound
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top