Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/17/2017 9:29:56 PM EDT
I have a saker 762 that I like a lot, however I've seen some terrible instances where people have issues with the mounting system. I thought I remembered reading something about silencer co replacing the old mounting system with the ASR style?
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 9:40:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Yes
Call them
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 10:00:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Emailed them on Friday this week on my Sakers got a reply by Friday afternoon from CS at Silencerco and I shipped out my old mounts on Saturday - basic response was no problem to switch just send them in.
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 10:46:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Emailed them on Friday this week on my Sakers got a reply by Friday afternoon from CS at Silencerco and I shipped out my old mounts on Saturday - basic response was no problem to switch just send them in.
View Quote
This. You could just send them in with a note saying you want to do a MAAD to ASR swap. They don't take down any information when you call anyway.
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 9:32:55 AM EDT
[#4]
But don't you then have to replace all your old Trifecta muzzle devices with ASR muzzle devices?   That is gonna be spendy for me. I would have to buy 7 at $90  a piece.
I have not had issues with my MAAD mounting system so I am loath to pursue this.

Or am I missing something?
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 9:54:49 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
But don't you then have to replace all your old Trifecta muzzle devices with ASR muzzle devices?   That is gonna be spendy for me. I would have to buy 7 at $90  a piece.
I have not had issues with my MAAD mounting system so I am loath to pursue this.

Or am I missing something?
View Quote
You send them your muzzle devices at the same time and they will swap them out for ASR devices too. 

Youre basically out of pocket for what it costs to ship them there.
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 10:06:53 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

You send them your muzzle devices at the same time and they will swap them out for ASR devices too. 

Youre basically out of pocket for what it costs to ship them there.
View Quote
WHOA!  Ok that is tempting but what are the problems people are having? Mine seems to work fine.  Obvious there are problems or they would not be doing this.
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 7:03:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

WHOA!  Ok that is tempting but what are the problems people are having? Mine seems to work fine.  Obvious there are problems or they would not be doing this.
View Quote
One of the reasons is that (my understanding) SilencerCo is moving away from the Trifecta long term.  If you look at the next step in the Saker it is ASR.

Saker ASR

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top