Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/14/2017 8:53:05 PM EDT
Okay, looking for some consensus.  I ordered and received one of Griffin's 9" 300BLK HEDP barrels. I put a muzzle device on it before installing, so i could check suppressor alignment with an alignment rod.  The rod wouldn't even go in the barrel, couldn't get past the muzzle face.  I measured my alignment rod and it comes in at .298, which means the muzzle is even smaller. I flipped the barrel around real quick and put it in the other end, and slid right in, smooth as butta! 

I sent an email through griffins website about a week ago, but have received no response.

You guys think it's safe to put it on, and shoot with it through a suppressor? I know Broughton makes tight bore barrels, but suppressors aren't easily replaced if something goes sideways.
Link Posted: 4/14/2017 8:59:22 PM EDT
[#1]
What muzzle device? Is it 30 cal?
Try posting here
Griffin ARF forum
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 9:47:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top