Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/19/2016 9:19:22 PM EDT
Decided it was time, celebrate the vote counting, purchased an Omega from a local dealer.  Been shooting for over 45 years, but this new territory to me.  Went to a Silencerco demo shoot a year ago, really liked what they offered.  Purchased a .30 caliber, will use on a 7.62 OBR and on my 5.56 rifles.

Reading the sticky at the top of this section, great info...

Who makes a good cover? Can I take this across state lines without any issue?  And I assume paper work has to remain with me at all times, with the suppressor of course

Thanks,

Link Posted: 12/19/2016 9:21:04 PM EDT
[#1]
6 plus? Emphasis on the plus. Likely 10 months.

Welcome though -- best advice is to go away and come back next October. Forget about it for a while -- out of sight out of mind.
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 9:24:43 PM EDT
[#2]
I'd pick up the new Dead Air mounting system for it so you can use their Keymount instead of the ASR. Also, be prepared for a much longer wait than 6 months. I'm still waiting on forms from 8 months ago.
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 10:26:35 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'd pick up the new Dead Air mounting system for it so you can use their Keymount instead of the ASR. Also, be prepared for a much longer wait than 6 months. I'm still waiting on forms from 8 months ago.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/20/2016 11:02:39 AM EDT
[#4]
Omega is awesome.  I picked mine up two months ago.  Its fantastic.  I run it on my Scar-17, Mini-14 in .300blk, AR SBR in 5.56 and my Handi Rifle in .300blk.  Very versatile.  Awesome can.  You should be more than happy with it...

Adam D.
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 11:19:36 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 1:15:36 PM EDT
[#6]

One day ahead of you :-)  Love this package, so much lighter than my AAC Cyclone.
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 2:48:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top