Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/22/2016 11:56:59 AM EDT
I'm finally biting the bullet and are going to buy a suppressor for my MPX 9mm Gen I.
The Trust is ready to go...now I need some recomendations from people who may have tried various suppressors on the MPX.
I'm planing to cut the MPX barrel  and like to partially fit the suppressor under the hand guard.
The MPX is known to be gassy when suppressed, so back pressure is a concern.

It will be my first suppressor but my main suppressor host would be the MPX, any other use would just be bonus.
The other potential host are (in order of likely use) :

M&P .22LR (1/2x28 fixed barrel)
AR-22LR (1/2x28 fixed barrel)
M&P 9mm
AR-15 (full length) - least likely to use as suppressed 5.56/.223 is not really all that suppressed, so being able to use the suppressor in it is not really high on my list of requirements)
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 12:15:05 PM EDT
[#1]
I think you'd really benefit from an actual subgun can but I have no direct experience with the MPX
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 12:21:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 12:53:55 PM EDT
[#3]
I have a couple of Ti-Rant 9mm cans that I swap around from MPX to 9mm AR to MK25s They work great on everything.

I've never had any issues with the MPX being gassy it works great with handloads and every factory ammo I've tried.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 7:45:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Ended up getting a GA Revolution-9 from QRF for configuration flexibility and great price.

Now the long wait begins...
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 8:30:56 PM EDT
[#5]
MPX with Tirant 9 is great.  Not particularly gassy by any stretch.

I've got the Tirant 3 lug adapter on mine.  Works awesome.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 9:38:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Ended up getting a GA Revolution-9 from QRF for configuration flexibility and great price.

Now the long wait begins...
View Quote

I just shot a mpx with a revo with a 3-lug mount. It's a great set up.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top