Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/22/2016 1:56:37 AM EDT
My Razor just got delivered yesterday that I ordered from Capitol Armory, I ordered two 1/2x28 FH mounts which are backordered "will ship when manufacturer provides them"

Not that it really matters since it will be 6+ months for my F4, just curious if anyone else is in the same boat

Hopefully they will ship out before then or I will have a can with no way to attach it to my rifles

Link Posted: 4/22/2016 12:48:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Rugged has already said that they are concentrating on getting suppressors out the door right now, and will get the mounts later.  The mounts are not regulated, so they are trying to help folks beat the 41F deadline, and then ship out mounts while they are awaiting the form 4's to approve.

Just got my Surge 762 dealer demo package, and that was help up awaiting extra mounts to be made.  Loving my Obsidian currently.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top