Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/17/2016 2:10:55 PM EDT
Looking to get my last suppressor and I was looking at an all in one as my last.

As of today I have:
Sandman-S
Sandman-L
Ghost-M
Omega 9k
Mask
Spectre II

I pretty much wanted 2 per caliber range, and a AIO as a last option backup.  My local shop has some Hybrids enroute now, going tomorrow to check on pricing.
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 2:17:18 PM EDT
[#1]
I was told the Hybrid is more of a pistol suppressor that can run centerfire.  

I am getting it for a AR9 I have with limited 5.56 and .308 if needed if I do not have my specwar K,or Grmtech HVT.
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 3:46:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I am getting it for a AR9 I have with limited 5.56 and .308 if needed if I do not have my specwar K,or Grmtech HVT.
View Quote

Should be the opposite:  More of a rifle can that can be used on pistols.  It's heavy for pistols and cannot be taken apart.
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 8:47:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Should be the opposite:  More of a rifle can that can be used on pistols.  It's heavy for pistols and cannot be taken apart.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Exactly what's I was thinking and considering its a big version of an Omega.

Sounds like a solid choice. I bought one to use on 30-06 and 45-70. I will never shoot a pistol caliber through it.
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 12:02:51 AM EDT
[#4]
If you have all the ones you listed, I've got no idea why you'd want the hybrid. Kind of seems pointless,
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 2:18:55 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

If you have all the ones you listed, I've got no idea why you'd want the hybrid. Kind of seems pointless,
View Quote
Everything over .30 cal that isn't a pistol caliber. .338 Lapua, .458 Socom, 45-70 etc. Besides it has a lot of volume and could be fun on a subgun too.

Link Posted: 4/19/2016 8:53:23 PM EDT
[#6]
They just started the form 3, so for now they have one waiting in my name until I decide for $799.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 1:40:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Everything over .30 cal that isn't a pistol caliber. .338 Lapua, .458 Socom, 45-70 etc. Besides it has a lot of volume and could be fun on a subgun too.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is why I went with one. It's going to spend most of its life on my Scorpion with occasional big bore use for hunting.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 1:53:38 PM EDT
[#8]
I bought one for a lever action. Planning on hunting pigs with it.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 9:48:48 PM EDT
[#9]
I bought one the day my dealer had them, early January. I bought it mainly for my 45-70 and in the event I get a 338. The problem is since I bought it I have started accumulating parts for a 458 socom build.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 9:58:10 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I bought one the day my dealer had them, early January. I bought it mainly for my 45-70 and in the event I get a 338. The problem is since I bought it I have started accumulating parts for a 458 socom build.
View Quote

You will love the 458 socom round.  It's a fun cartridge to load for and devastating for hunting.

Might I suggest taking a look at Tromix for barrel and bolt if you haven't already purchased those parts.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top