Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/22/2016 6:08:19 PM EDT
For your dealer who received your suppressor and form 3, to contact you and let you come in to fill out the form 4?

After well over 2 months for the form 3, I'm impatient and just want to get the check sent off. The suppressor has been sitting at my dealer for a week, and when I called, they said they received a bunch, and havent got to it yet. How long do you think is acceptable?

Link Posted: 2/22/2016 6:30:55 PM EDT
[#1]
A week

But my contact works 5hrs for 1 day a week
Link Posted: 2/22/2016 6:40:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Mine are all friends of mine so same day.
Link Posted: 2/22/2016 6:57:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Wow never had to wait that long, on the last one I had a voice mail like an hour after it was delivered.  I'd be getting a bit antsy too, with each passing day more and more applications are streaming into Atlanta ahead of your own!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top