Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/17/2016 11:27:41 PM EDT
I have been waiting for months for this item to get back into stock.  Was able to take advantage of the rest of my "Damn the Man" promotion too!

Get them while they are hot!

http://www.advanced-armament.com/Triad-adapter-for-Ti-Rant-silencers_p_671.html
Link Posted: 2/18/2016 12:44:05 AM EDT
[#1]
Wish I could get one for the evo.
Link Posted: 2/18/2016 1:07:43 AM EDT
[#2]
I do not have any experience with the 3 lug type mounts, what benefits are there over the fixed barrel spacer? So far, I'm not thrilled with the spacer method.

Also, this would be for a 9mm AR with 1/2 x 28 threads. Is that a viable option?
Link Posted: 2/18/2016 8:43:10 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I do not have any experience with the 3 lug type mounts, what benefits are there over the fixed barrel spacer? So far, I'm not thrilled with the spacer method.

Also, this would be for a 9mm AR with 1/2 x 28 threads. Is that a viable option?
View Quote

TROS has 3 lug adapters for 1/2 x 28.

The benefits are: 1.) Cool HK MP5 look for the barrel 2.) Install/remove with just a push and slight twist.  So very quick/easy to install/remove the suppressor (I think, I've never used one, but have been waiting for the triad to be available.  I have the 3 lug barrel attachments ready to install)
Link Posted: 2/18/2016 8:45:50 AM EDT
[#4]
Last time these came available I had same issue.  Get to the check out button and the web site freezes up on me.  Anyone able to get it to work?  I'm using my "Damn the Man" rebate (that may be what is messing it up?)
Link Posted: 2/18/2016 9:25:19 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote

This would replace the threaded piston. My biggest source of frustration is the 1/2 x 28 RH threading so common on pistols.   I get tired of making sure the suppressor is snug after every mag.

I wish 13.5x1 LH barrels were more common. From what I hear they don't loosen up due to the o-ring and left hand thread.   I now will have all adapters for my Tirant with the new Triad, but don't have any 13.5x1 pistol barrels yet.  Most aftermarket barrel manufacturers make 1/2x28....which is frustrating because it seems inferior.....albeit the standard.

Back to the Triad......I'm using this for my MKE MP5K. It will create a shorter package and won't unscrew itself!

If you want to use this on your 9mm AR, you would need a 3 lug adapter like this one. http://www.silencershop.com/accessories/pistol-silencer-accessories/griffin-3-lug-muzzle-devices.html?

I am considering now ordering one of these for my MPX.
Link Posted: 2/18/2016 9:27:11 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Last time these came available I had same issue.  Get to the check out button and the web site freezes up on me.  Anyone able to get it to work?  I'm using my "Damn the Man" rebate (that may be what is messing it up?)
View Quote

I just ordered mine last night on the website. Used the balance of my rebate and everything went through just fine.  Used an IPad.

How far did you get?  If anything, just call them. I did that on an earlier order and worked just fine.
Link Posted: 2/18/2016 11:09:29 AM EDT
[#7]
No issues for me ordering yesterday around noon CST when I saw these were in stock. Hopefully they ship in a reasonable amount of time.
Link Posted: 2/18/2016 11:18:50 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Wish I could get one for the evo.
View Quote
+1
Lot of Evos still out there, especially after the $300 gen2 batch just a year ago.
Link Posted: 2/18/2016 11:23:26 AM EDT
[#9]
Thank You for the heads up.  I was finally able to use my DTM coupon that I thought I would never be able to use.  Much appreciated!
Link Posted: 2/18/2016 11:29:02 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

I was able to buy one using my DTM coupon code
Link Posted: 2/24/2016 1:55:37 PM EDT
[#11]
FYI, mine arrived yesterday. 6 Days from order to arrival is much better than I was expecting, especially since my order still shows as processing on AAC's website.
Link Posted: 2/24/2016 3:50:20 PM EDT
[#12]
Just an FYI-there is a guy in the EE selling them new for $160 shipped. I picked one up. He still has one left.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top