Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/10/2015 3:17:50 PM EDT
Well, for those of you who took the time to write reviews for them on cans, please feel free to call them and tell them to take down our personal emails with the review.

New website must have screwed up.
Link Posted: 3/10/2015 3:40:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Well, for those of you who took the time to write reviews for them on cans, please feel free to call them and tell them to take down our personal emails with the review.

View Quote

I just sent your email to the best fetish website ever.  Enjoy!
Link Posted: 3/10/2015 4:03:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

View Quote

prepare your anus man, because your email is now looking for a big leather daddy on craigslist.
Link Posted: 3/10/2015 4:24:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote

Hey you agreed with this TOS "We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order."The website privacy policy they don't follow

Ohh wait thats a minor fk up on their part.

Also it has names lol........
Link Posted: 3/10/2015 6:00:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Just got a call from them.....Well they are fixing it....

To all those who signed me up for exciting events and adventures, thanks!
Link Posted: 3/10/2015 6:23:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/10/2015 6:25:24 PM EDT
[#6]
That sucks, your e-mail is now basically worthless.
Link Posted: 3/10/2015 7:17:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 3/10/2015 8:23:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
All emails should be off the site. If you see your email on there then send me a PM and it will be taken care of.
View Quote

As a software developer I know how easy something like this is to screw up. I have to say in terms of the time it took to fix that... Fantastic turn around time for a prod fix.

Good job.
Link Posted: 3/10/2015 8:28:40 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
As a software developer I know how easy something like this is to screw up. I have to say in terms of the time it took to fix that... Fantastic turn around time for a prod fix.

Good job.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

All emails should be off the site. If you see your email on there then send me a PM and it will be taken care of.

Good job.
It should also have been tested before going live.  You don't just test the parts important to you, as a company, but those to customers as well...

Link Posted: 3/10/2015 8:56:09 PM EDT
[#10]
I doubt a company the size of silencer shop has a QA. Honestly if they have more than 25 tech employees I'll be baffled.  Heck they could have even contracted that site.
Link Posted: 3/10/2015 8:58:24 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

I doubt a company the size of silencer shop has a QA. Honestly if they have more than 25 tech employees I'll be baffled.  Heck they could have even contracted that site.
View Quote
Still, you do not go live without some testing on a site as large as it is...

Link Posted: 3/10/2015 9:10:34 PM EDT
[#12]
Obamacare can go online without adequate testing after 18 months of development by 20 plus contractors that work in IT and then screw up for months, then at tax time, then at renewal time.........  I will let Silencershop slide with h fixing the problem in a day without compromising social security numbers, names and addresses.
Link Posted: 3/10/2015 9:11:27 PM EDT
[#13]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top