Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 1/19/2015 12:30:24 PM EDT
78 decibels? (I think) That's about 30 decibels less than a bolt closing. Of course for $4500 it better be quiet.

https://www.jjfu.com/suppressors

From the link.

The Aero Sonic’s un-conventional inner and outer shape and air regulating outer barrel are crucial for reducing high pressure (super sonic) waves.  The round enters the suppressor chamber at supersonic speeds, creating uneven, high air pressure waves.  These waves translate into sound.  We feel that the amount of air that is being pushed by the round is so great that if not addressed it will create a sonic boom at the open end of conventional suppressors.  This is why many suppressor manufacturers are now porting the front on the suppressor in an attempt to bleed off air.  We have effectively figured out a way to reduce the air pressure as it enters the suppressor chamber, and slow it down in a gentle way, dramatically reducing the sound and eliminating muzzle flash. The result is that we have created a true sound suppressor, muzzle flash eliminator, low signature firing system.

Lowest Sound Suppression
       The Aero Sonic patented design slows down muzzle pressure by controlling the blast of air as it enters the suppressor chamber.  With the muzzle pressure reaching 1500 psi you cannot simply deflect it with hopes of making it quieter.  The air pressure must be controlled, and bled off, slowing it down.
        Our unique design lets the air expand in the pulse shape of a super sonic sound wave.  All internal surfaces are machined with organic curves in an effort to reduce turbulence.  Turbulence = Harmonics = Sound.  The more gently you can slow down the air, the quieter the results.
        Super Sonic air pressure is also regulated with our patented inner barrel design.  Pressure relief slots are machined in an oscillating pattern.  This regulates the outward flowing air to the suppressor chambers.  This helps the already expelled air to bleed off, and not be hyper charged as it passes thorough the suppressor chambers.
       Test fired with 5.56 ammo, sound was 78 decibels at the muzzle.
   Zero Optic Heat Signature
       By controlling the air pressure passing through the suppressor in a gentle manner, heat is drastically reduced.  This is made possible by not hyper charging the suppressor chambers with air.  Packing hot air on top of hot air unregulated creates a lot of heat.  This is why most suppressors cannot be touched after one 30 round magazine.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 12:36:45 PM EDT
[#1]
       <Edited.....Image removed.........dpmmn>    
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 12:39:02 PM EDT
[#2]
So 5.56 shot at 600fps?... They need better documentation.

Also as a software developer.... You really should check your CSS when you size the body text to the width of the viewing device and yet keep uncompressed images inline with text.

This was discussed once on silencer talk amusing to read thread : This is why we can't have nice things.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 12:45:28 PM EDT
[#3]
most common suppressors have a 2500 round lifespan
View Quote

he's honestly just tying to sell to people that have no clue what they're buying. With as high as his mark up is, he doesn't need repeat customers. The bullshit is overflowing.

An overpriced suppressor coming from the same dumbass who tried to sell unregistered AOWs to the public. This picture was removed from his site after the lashing he got from countless people in the NFA game who know how wrong this is. He can turn metal into art work but he needs to stay out of the NFA game.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 1:13:30 PM EDT
[#4]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

he's honestly just tying to sell to people that have no clue what they're buying. With as high as his mark up is, he doesn't need repeat customers. The bullshit is overflowing.

An overpriced suppressor coming from the same dumbass who tried to sell unregistered AOWs to the public. This picture was removed from his site after the lashing he got from countless people in the NFA game who know how wrong this is. He can turn metal into art work but he needs to stay out of the NFA game.

http://i1101.photobucket.com/albums/g432/wsenefeld/Mobile%20Uploads/jjfu.jpg
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

http://i1101.photobucket.com/albums/g432/wsenefeld/Mobile%20Uploads/jjfu.jpg
Even if it was legal that would be one of the most derpy looking AR's I have ever seen.

Link Posted: 1/19/2015 1:43:45 PM EDT
[#5]
It gets a resounding meh.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 1:45:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Potato dildo.

And JJ is FOS.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 2:23:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Looks like someone's dirt bike is missing its silencer......

Maybe it still has 2 cycle oil inside for that "extra" suppression and spark arresting feature.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 2:30:06 PM EDT
[#8]
If you wear Affliction clothing or wear thick stitch jeans this is the suppressor for you.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 2:34:59 PM EDT
[#9]
A keen eye can spot the difference in the MK1 & MK2 model.
The MK2 has more "balls".

NSFW image.....my bad,

Link Posted: 1/19/2015 2:44:08 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
78 decibels? (I think) That's about 30 decibels less than a bolt closing. Of course for $4500 it better be quiet.

Test fired with 5.56 ammo, sound was 78 decibels at the muzzle.

Zero Optic Heat Signature
       By controlling the air pressure passing through the suppressor in a gentle manner, heat is drastically reduced.  This is made possible by not hyper charging the suppressor chambers with air.  Packing hot air on top of hot air unregulated creates a lot of heat.  This is why most suppressors cannot be touched after one 30 round magazine.
View Quote

My guess is he was testing with an iPotato or something that was not an impulse sound meter. For example: http://youtu.be/JiBaQibw4QI?t=4m52s

I'd pay good money to see him grab the suppressor barehanded after doing a mag dump.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 2:52:23 PM EDT
[#11]
Sound like the retards used their cell phone as a meter
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 2:55:12 PM EDT
[#12]
I just finished reading, that hole thing is bullshit, and their explanations are the exact opposite of what is true.  Plus 100 meter/s velocity increase? That is the same velocity increase from going from a 12" 5.56 AR to a 20". Again, more bullshit.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 3:34:35 PM EDT
[#13]
You're so distracted by the look of the thing you don't notice how it sounds. The govt will buy these things up and attach one to every politician. The price is the icing on the cake for them.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 3:36:08 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

<a href="http://s1329.photobucket.com/user/jkh62/media/Aero_tun_zps5361b49d.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i1329.photobucket.com/albums/w560/jkh62/Aero_tun_zps5361b49d.jpg</a>

<a href="http://s1329.photobucket.com/user/jkh62/media/Aero_tunMK2copy_zpsab54e4f3.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i1329.photobucket.com/albums/w560/jkh62/Aero_tunMK2copy_zpsab54e4f3.jpg</a>
View Quote

you sir have won the interwebz in my eyes for the day...in a tech forum no less
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 3:36:17 PM EDT
[#15]
everyone slammed intacto rightfully. how about JJ's $5000 AR-15?

Cheap, really!

DELETE if illegal, but it is the most ridiculous thing I've seen in a while
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 4:09:35 PM EDT
[#16]
That looks like an AR fucking a football.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 4:42:58 PM EDT
[#17]
It looks like a blimp.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 4:47:46 PM EDT
[#18]
Dude should of stuck to bikes and cars.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 5:04:03 PM EDT
[#19]
Are you sure that isn't an rpg?
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 5:13:19 PM EDT
[#20]
Why would someone pay that much for a can when you can buy a surefire for a 1/4 of that?  In addition, surefire is a proven and extremely vetted brand.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 5:17:38 PM EDT
[#21]
I'm gonna laugh if he actually managed to make something that quiet and revolutionizes the suppressor industry.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 5:22:09 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I'm gonna laugh if he actually managed to make something that quiet and revolutionizes the suppressor industry.
View Quote

I'm sure, with that Radio Shack hardware holding it together.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 6:15:09 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

This. We get to laugh either way.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 7:02:28 PM EDT
[#24]
I saw the "100 meters per second" line and chalked it up to a typo.  It should have read 100 FEET per second increase...  

Ok, that was excusable.  The claim that a 5.56 (and we will HAVE to assume it was a full-power supersonic 5.56 round) metered less than 100 deibels is stupid.  The supersonic crack alone will meter well above that.  Am I wrong here?
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 7:11:32 PM EDT
[#25]
This thread is hilarious
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 7:14:17 PM EDT
[#26]

No way in hell this thing actually works well
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 8:02:45 PM EDT
[#27]
That's nice dear; that's nice.

What next? - gonna claim your Harley clones all outperform GP bikes??
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 8:23:01 PM EDT
[#28]
facpalm
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 8:25:14 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I saw the "100 meters per second" line and chalked it up to a typo.  It should have read 100 FEET per second increase...  

Ok, that was excusable.  The claim that a 5.56 (and we will HAVE to assume it was a full-power supersonic 5.56 round) metered less than 100 deibels is stupid.  The supersonic crack alone will meter well above that.  Am I wrong here?
View Quote

I tend to agree.  Hell, even 300 blk subs are louder than that.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 8:54:39 PM EDT
[#30]
Wow!  a price tag as large as JJ head
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 9:03:19 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I have an air rifle that will go super sonic with the light ammo.  It can't be 100dbls.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 12:59:40 AM EDT
[#32]
The insides of that POS look like a RJF game change.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 1:55:30 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

<a href="http://s1101.photobucket.com/user/wsenefeld/media/Mobile%20Uploads/jjfu.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i1101.photobucket.com/albums/g432/wsenefeld/Mobile%20Uploads/jjfu.jpg</a>
View All Quotes
Quoted:

<a href="http://s1101.photobucket.com/user/wsenefeld/media/Mobile%20Uploads/jjfu.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i1101.photobucket.com/albums/g432/wsenefeld/Mobile%20Uploads/jjfu.jpg</a>

Please tell me why this an AOW. This looks like a pistol to me. No VFG to require a registration right?
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 1:57:55 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Please tell me why this an AOW. This looks like a pistol to me. No VFG to require a registration right?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Because ATF hasn't issued a ruling on the Fortis as a non VFG like they did with the Magpul AFG.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 2:00:31 AM EDT
[#35]
So if I make an AR pistol 300blk with an 8 inch barrel I need to pepper my angus?

edit: Oh fuck. Didn't see the damn VFG right there. Stupid picture. What a fucking idiot. You figure if you were going to become a firearm manufacture you would at least not immediately commit a felony.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 2:01:45 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
So if I make an AR pistol 300blk with an 8 inch barrel I need to pepper my angus?
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/20/2015 2:04:36 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The VFG blended in witht the rock so I was scared when everyone said his sub 10" pistol was an AOW.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 3:02:23 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

<a href="http://s1329.photobucket.com/user/jkh62/media/Aero_tun_zps5361b49d.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i1329.photobucket.com/albums/w560/jkh62/Aero_tun_zps5361b49d.jpg</a>

<a href="http://s1329.photobucket.com/user/jkh62/media/Aero_tunMK2copy_zpsab54e4f3.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i1329.photobucket.com/albums/w560/jkh62/Aero_tunMK2copy_zpsab54e4f3.jpg</a>

Aah yes, but his attention to dick detail is lacking as evidenced by the shadow cast by said phallic suppressor.  
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 3:12:36 AM EDT
[#39]
       <Edited.....Image removed.........dpmmn>  
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 8:52:35 AM EDT
[#40]
The suppressor on the end of his rifle looks like an RPG. What a joke.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 10:55:16 AM EDT
[#41]
He might be smarter than we realize. If he has to conduct business to keep the license so he can buy all the post samples he wants to play with. No one said you had to make good products or defend pricing, the over priced stuff keeps him from wasting time with paperwork instead of actually selling.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 11:07:47 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
He might be smarter than we realize. If he has to conduct business to keep the license so he can buy all the post samples he wants to play with. No one said you had to make good products or defend pricing, the over priced stuff keeps him from wasting time with paperwork instead of actually selling.
View Quote

You might be on to something there...
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 11:26:02 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
The suppressor on the end of his rifle looks like an RPG. What a joke.
View Quote

Should make the videos of them being launched downrange interesting.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 11:35:54 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bam. Now I will have to do this!!!! Wow awesome idea.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 2:44:47 PM EDT
[#45]
I knew I wouldn't be disappointed when I started this thread.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 2:55:10 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

from a 24" bbl and subsonic ammo, with the can filled with pulling gel, measured on an iphone. From 15 yards behind the shooter.
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 1:57:51 PM EDT
[#47]
He probably started the business so he could make himself a bunch of post-samples, and to make his hobby pay for itself since he knows some people will pay big bucks for stuff he makes.
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 2:37:36 PM EDT
[#48]
SHOT show range day:  so how did this can sound to everyone in person?

Oh wait - nevermind.  He did not show up for that:

https://www.shotshowrangeday.com/exibitors/exhibitor-list

Link Posted: 1/21/2015 6:57:38 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
SHOT show range day:  so how did this can sound to everyone in person?

Oh wait - nevermind.  He did not show up for that:

https://www.shotshowrangeday.com/exibitors/exhibitor-list

View Quote

I'm sure we're all very surprised he didn't show up. Probably didn't want to make all the other suppressor manufacturers jealous with his game changer
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 7:13:08 PM EDT
[#50]
His explanation sounds just like that of the Turbo Encabulator;

Link

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top