Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/17/2015 11:22:35 PM EDT
I currently have 3 cans pending (Saker 7.62, Octane 45 and Spectre II) and am looking to add a dedicated 9mm can. I like that the Revolution 9 is convertible to -K configuration, but want to run it on a Scorpion Evo. I know that SiCo is coming out with an adapter (fixed barrel mount I'm guessing) but will it work on a Revolution 9 as well? I know that the Octane 9 and Revolution 9 can share pistons, but what about fixed barrel mounts?
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 11:35:40 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

I currently have 3 cans pending (Saker 7.62, Octane 45 and Spectre II) and am looking to add a dedicated 9mm can. I like that the Revolution 9 is convertible to -K configuration, but want to run it on a Scorpion Evo. I know that SiCo is coming out with an adapter (fixed barrel mount I'm guessing) but will it work on a Revolution 9 as well? I know that the Octane 9 and Revolution 9 can share pistons, but what about fixed barrel mounts?
View Quote

What do you mean "fixed barrel mount"?  As far as I know the only way SiCo can do it is A. Making an 18x1 piston or B. making a threaded adapter 18x1 to 1/2x28
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 11:58:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 12:01:53 AM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

Thanks! Didn't actually know that existed.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 12:06:11 AM EDT
[#4]
No problem... My guess is SiCo will make one of those for the Evo not a piston, hence my question.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 12:08:10 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 7:11:01 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

take the flash hider off the Scorpion Evo and put a three lug on it. get a three lug adapter for your Octane 45 or the Revolution 9. and if you what a flash hider for the Scorpion Evo use an HK mp5 flash hider.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 8:27:39 AM EDT
[#7]
That's an option but much more $$$
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 8:48:57 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote

That's a piston spacer not a fixed barrel adapter like SiCo makes, which I'm wondering if the Revolution 9 can use.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 11:05:00 AM EDT
[#9]
Forgive me for not knowing this, tried googling it but..Does the revolution 9/45 use the same pistons as silencer suppressors? Are they interchangeable. If so I might consider the revolution to compliment my silencer cans.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 11:08:42 AM EDT
[#10]
I don't have either in hand but I've heard that SiCo pistons work with Octane Osprey and Revolution 9. That would be option # 2 but I'd prefer a fixed barrel mount like SiCo offers for the Octane.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top