Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/11/2015 6:26:04 PM EDT
Just had my NFA trust completed Friday and ready to buy my first suppressor, I've decided to go with a osprey 45 on my Fnx tactical and Capitol armory has about the best deal I can find at $665 and a lay away option if wanted , my brother who is on my trust trust is picking up a element 2 local for our 22lr needs but figured I throw this out there just to see before I get a form 3 rolling.....
Link Posted: 1/11/2015 6:29:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Which part of Ohio are you in?
Link Posted: 1/11/2015 6:35:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Little north of the Dayton area
Link Posted: 1/11/2015 6:51:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Blackwing Shooting Center in Delaware had some good deals recently - for Black Friday, they had the Specwar 762 and Saker 556 for $600 each and the Specwar 556 for $400.

You might try calling them to see what they can do on the Osprey.
Link Posted: 1/11/2015 6:58:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Will do, Delaware wouldn't be a bad drive.
Link Posted: 1/11/2015 9:35:35 PM EDT
[#5]
I've purchased three SilencerCo cans from BlackWing at very good prices, plus you can  shoot them on their range while they are in NFA jail, makes the wait a little easier, a little . Eric handles their NFA stuff and is great to work with.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 1:52:49 AM EDT
[#6]
Bump

Was able to strike a good deal with a semi local shop and bypass ordering online, thanks :)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top