Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/2/2014 10:51:14 PM EDT
anyone have an issue with their 556 or 762 as far as getting the MAAD mount in the unlocked position I have seen a coupl of videos and the amount of force I am using seems above what the videos are showing?
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 10:51:42 PM EDT
[#1]
double post
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 10:56:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Yes!!  Can't get the can over the flash hider.  I have the ring turned all the way back and the locking tabs seem to be retracted, but running a finger over them you can tell they are still raised slightly.  I hate to beat a brand new can on to a mount??  Have some pics but will have to post tomorrow...
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 11:31:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Have y'all seen the Silencer Shop video on it? You have to make sure the little teeth aren't in the notches. (I don't have one, but I've watched that video several times).
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 11:35:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Have y'all seen the Silencer Shop video on it? You have to make sure the little teeth aren't in the notches. (I don't have one, but I've watched that video several times).
View Quote

x2. Mine goes on/off flawlessly, no pressure is needed.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 11:38:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

ha, I got it, grabbed a rag and put some extra ballz behind it.

knew it was going to be a great day this is what I also encountered on the way back home from picking her up...

Link Posted: 10/2/2014 11:51:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Go to the 9:30 mark here and see if that's it.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 11:56:28 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Go to the 9:30 mark here and see if that's it.
View Quote

yeah, the issue was actually what was going on at the 10:00 mark my mount was not unlocking as easy as his but I got it just needed more grip
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 8:13:08 AM EDT
[#8]
Thanks!  Yep same issue....just had to put my big boy hands on.....
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 9:20:24 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Thanks!  Yep same issue....just had to put my big boy hands on.....
View Quote

Sweetness, enjoy
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top