Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/10/2014 5:54:55 AM EDT
In the last several years I've bought two AAC suppressors, one for a 9mm Glock and one for a 5.56mm SBR. At the range one day I foolishly put the SBR suppressor into the pouch while it was still very hot. Bad move, and I melted the pouch. Fast forward to my inquiry of AAC about the timing of the new Brakeout 2 compensator and suppressor mount. I mentioned in passing that when I ordered one I would need a new pouch to replace the one I melted holes in. AAC asked for my address and said there was probably a pouch floating around the office. Within two days I had a new one. Cost: zero!

Just thought more should know about this unexpectedly great support!
Link Posted: 3/10/2014 6:11:35 AM EDT
[#1]
AAC has always done me right as well.

My can had a bad latch. I noticed it immediately after the first few ons and offs when I got it. You could see the metal wearing on the latch.

Fast forward about 2 years and the latch finally gave way over Christmas week.

I emailed them during that week and had 2 different guys trying to help me out with returning it during Christmas week.

Got it back about a month or so after I returned it(keep in mind shot show was during this time). New latch is good to go and not wearing at all even after many ons and offs to see if I would have another problem

They are good to go in my book.

Ive even sent some pics in of using their products and gotten free stuff in the mail!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top