Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/13/2013 11:10:59 AM EDT
1 of my LGS's has started to carry TBA suppressor's. Can any one tell me anything about them?
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 4:00:00 PM EDT
[#1]
I have two friends with TBA integrals. Both were based off CZ 22lr bolt action rifles. Both were the quietest thighs I've ever (not) heard.
Simply amazing, but in would expect that from a very short port barrel with something like 14 K baffles. They were both two stamp guns (SBR, silencer)

I have a video, I'll post it up.

I'd have no problems picking up on of their 22lr integrals. I haven't shot their muzzle silencers though.

They are located outside Richmond and you can call them to set up a demo.

Here is the video...

First two rifles are the CZ TBA integrals, then a gen 1 specter on a 77/22, then an AAC pilot on a 10/22

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ddj5Mjy_vaQ
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 4:54:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Is your local shop Green Top? Noticed they had some TBA stuff last time I was in there.

I painted the reaper that he uses on his site and now on the packaging for the Suppressors.

I have a .22 peacemaker from him that was my first (and only at the moment) can. I have nothing bad to say about it, lightweight, comes apart with a 1/4 Allen wrench, machined very nicely. Can't tell the difference sound wise between my can and my friend's Sparrow. He also did a great job threading my 10/22T as well as engraving my SBR.
I think the integrals are really where he really shines though. Waiting to save up for one of those next.
The fact that he is local is also a huge plus for me.
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 4:45:01 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Is your local shop Green Top? Noticed they had some TBA stuff last time I was in there.

I painted the reaper that he uses on his site and now on the packaging for the Suppressors.

I have a .22 peacemaker from him that was my first (and only at the moment) can. I have nothing bad to say about it, lightweight, comes apart with a 1/4 Allen wrench, machined very nicely. Can't tell the difference sound wise between my can and my friend's Sparrow. He also did a great job threading my 10/22T as well as engraving my SBR.
I think the integrals are really where he really shines though. Waiting to save up for one of those next.
The fact that he is local is also a huge plus for me.
View Quote

Greentop it is. I was looking at one of the muzzle mounts for my AR, and was wondering if anybody knew anything about them.
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 7:59:30 AM EDT
[#4]
I have three of his integrals.  Good stuff.
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 2:06:30 PM EDT
[#5]
I know all he used to do was the direct thread mount cans, but last time I talked to him he was doing stuff that would fit on YHM flash hiders.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top