Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/6/2013 9:17:52 AM EDT
Looking for a suppressor to use on my ARs as well as my hunting guns... mostly .243 and 7mm Rem Mag.

Local dealer carries:
Specwar 7.62 QD
AAC Cyclone, SR7, SDN-6, etc... pretty much all the AAC offerings.

If I can use the suppressor on the 7mm, that would be GREAT... if not, it's not necessarily a deal breaker but I'll probably buy a .308 down the road.

What's your recommendation with regards to effectiveness, accuracy, etc.?
Link Posted: 9/6/2013 2:34:51 PM EDT
[#1]
AAC MK13 SD, TBAC 30BA, Gemtech Quicksand  

I would look for something light that has a qd mount to accommodate the different threads.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 3:55:17 AM EDT
[#2]
Suppressed Armament Systems sells magnum rated cans at a reasonable price.  Look at the Reaper and Arbiter.

As mentioned, Thunderbeast sells them too.  TBAC seems a bit more popular than SAS from my reading.

I'm just about to pull the trigger on a slightly customized Reaper.  The 10 oz weight is crazy.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 4:57:35 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Looking for a suppressor to use on my ARs as well as my hunting guns... mostly .243 and 7mm Rem Mag.

Local dealer carries:
Specwar 7.62 QD
AAC Cyclone, SR7, SDN-6, etc... pretty much all the AAC offerings.

If I can use the suppressor on the 7mm, that would be GREAT... if not, it's not necessarily a deal breaker but I'll probably buy a .308 down the road.

What's your recommendation with regards to effectiveness, accuracy, etc.?
View Quote

I believe the Specwar 7.62 is rated for the 300 RUM so it should handle the 7mm no problem.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 8:44:57 AM EDT
[#4]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top