Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/21/2012 1:04:28 PM EDT
I have an SWR Trident 9mm with an LCD for my Sig P226 Combat and a three lug mount for my SBR AR in 9mm with a 5” Tros 9mm barrel.  

With the trident mounted on my SBR it is dead-on.  The point of impact is the same with or without the suppressor.

When I have it on my Sig the shots are 8 inches low at 25 yards.  I have taken the LCD apart at the range and rotated the piston in the mount body to all 6 positions and it does not move the point of impact.  

The barrel on my Sig is the original and came threaded.  What is the problem?

Happy Thanksgiving!!
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 5:20:17 AM EDT
[#1]
i have exactly the same issue with my P226 and Trident combo...i have to intentionally aim at the top of the target stand at 25 yards to hit in the center. I also have the sig factory threaded barrel (in my case it's their 1/2 x 28 aftermarket SIG barrel). The stock barrel is dead on at 25 yards.

I'm not sure their is a fix for this....other than different sights!

Would love to know how others have overcome it.

d
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top