Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/15/2011 6:40:46 AM EDT
Is there even so much as a petition to make suppressors available over the counter?
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 7:00:45 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Is there even so much as a petition to make suppressors available over the counter?

Doubt it.  Right now its probably best to avoid obama on any and everything gun related.  What he doesnt know, wont hurt him.
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 8:01:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Not unless you have millions of dollars to hire a team of worthy attorneys to challenge the NFA in its entirety.
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 10:37:52 AM EDT
[#3]
as soon as i graduate (2013)

ill jump on board

start the donations now
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 10:41:21 AM EDT
[#4]
The first step should be to reclassify them as an AOW with a Tax stamp amount of $5.  At least then we wouldn't have to have a heart attack if one gets damaged.
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 12:30:08 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

The first step should be to reclassify them as an AOW with a Tax stamp amount of $5.  At least then we wouldn't have to have a heart attack if one gets damaged.

I'd rather reclassify them as an auto muffler, freely available over the counter.

Link Posted: 3/15/2011 1:24:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Quoted:

I'd rather reclassify them as an auto muffler, freely available over the counter.

Japanese import fart can
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 1:36:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Ya I just got my can last weekend....  I hate shooting without it now, makes things so much nicer.
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 1:38:40 PM EDT
[#8]
Word on the street is AAC and remington are working together to try and achieve this.
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 1:44:29 PM EDT
[#9]
Lets see what happens with the CLEO 1st.  That should be a decent barometer of the "change" possible today.
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 1:59:48 PM EDT
[#10]
We ought to at least start a education and PR campaign.  I think a health and safety angle would work the best.  

Link Posted: 3/15/2011 2:00:51 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Word on the street is AAC and remington are working together to try and achieve this.

Got any info?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top