Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/28/2010 12:44:48 PM EDT
Gary from Silencerco here
There seems to be a little confusion about the upgrade on the 22sparrow. The new core is completely redesigned and is constructed of S/S. The new half pipes are constructed of steel. The new and old half pipes are not going to be interchangeable. The upgrade will be supplied with new steel half pipes. The upgrade is not 5.7x28 capable, the new production 22sparrow is supplied with a steel outer tube and IS 5.7x28 capable. 22Sparrow is a killer can on the .17 hmr, I use it that way all summer. the new one is very, very good on the .17 hmr as well. just a quick note to clear things up, inbetween writing orders!
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 12:54:10 PM EDT
[#1]
I love my Gen 1 sparrow. How long will the offer to upgrade to the new SS sparrow be available? I'm getting laid off tomorrow, and won't be able to take advantage of it for, well, until I have another job...

My baby

Link Posted: 10/28/2010 1:26:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Sucks for me (sort of) but I'm getting my new Gen1 in a few days, after 4 long months of Snook. Hows about a free swap
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top