Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/13/2010 8:07:24 PM EDT
I have a old model Gemtech Halo (paperwork pending with the ATF) and have been trying to figure out what comp to run with it? It will be going on a LaRue Stealth upper and the collar adapter for the Halo doesn't fit over the barrel so I need a comp that will allow it to work?

Any suggestions......
Link Posted: 8/14/2010 6:27:17 AM EDT
[#1]
PWS makes/made a comp that would work with the Halo.  Give them a call to make sure they have the version that will work with your particular Halo.

Looks like any of the FSC556 models will work with the older Halo.
Link Posted: 8/14/2010 4:58:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks, are there any others out there besides the PWS comps that you know of?
Link Posted: 8/14/2010 5:48:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/15/2010 8:17:16 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks thats what I was looking for, the collar won't fit over the barrel so I needed a comp that would allow me to run the Halo.
I talked to the guys at Battlecomp a while back, they said they were working with you guys on getting it to work with the Halo. If it will mount to the comp I'll be interested for sure..............
Link Posted: 8/16/2010 1:52:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Vltor makes one. The VC1 it has a shoulder built into the comp and is made for the Halo per their ads..

Vltor VC-1
Link Posted: 8/31/2010 3:24:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Specifically made to fit HALOs...

Battlecomps are being evaluated. Right now, they're looking a tad small in diameter, but we've been shooting them with no evidenced problems. Understand they may be bringing gen 2 of those around...

Kel

GEMTECH TEAM GUY

ARFCOM INDUSTRY DISCLOSURE:
now that it's gone
just admit it to yourself
it was nothing special
no more special than yourself
now that it's gone
won't you admit it to yourself ?
another typical youth you mistook for someone else

Any updates on this? I'm considering a suppressor and I'm leaning towards the halo, but only if it will work with my battlecomp.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 8:43:00 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Battlecomps are being evaluated. Right now, they're looking a tad small in diameter, but we've been shooting them with no evidenced problems. Understand they may be bringing gen 2 of those around...

Kel

GEMTECH TEAM GUY

now that it's gone

it was nothing special

now that it's gone

Is it true that BattleComp is working on a Bi-Lock version?

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 9:01:01 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Kel

GEMTECH TEAM GUY

now that it's gone
it was nothing special
now that it's gone

Is it true that BattleComp is working on a Bi-Lock version?

Now that I've "Vortexed" all of my hosts as I wait for my G5 stamp to be approved...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top