Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/18/2009 8:54:34 AM EDT
Any one try one, any feed back, thoughts, maybe a youtube video?

I was in the Hog hunting section and seen one mounted on a rifle and it looks pretty cool, I just wonder how it rates on quality, sound reduction and weight?

Thanks,
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 9:55:08 AM EDT
[#1]
I hear they are really hard to get.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 6:09:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Yes, they are hard to get.  Just send Jet, aka Mikes Gun Sales and Service, your money and see what happens.  I ordered a supppressor from them almost 3 years ago and never recieved it.  Anyone who wants to question this I have a reciept and cancelled check to prove it.  They gave me the run around for over a year and then quit all correspondence.  They are crooks, plain and simple.  Check the other boards, I am not the only one to which this has happened.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 2:02:08 AM EDT
[#3]
WOW, maybe that explains why I have not heard too much about their products
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 9:18:12 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Yes, they are hard to get.  Just send Jet, aka Mikes Gun Sales and Service, your money and see what happens.  I ordered a supppressor from them almost 3 years ago and never recieved it.  Anyone who wants to question this I have a reciept and cancelled check to prove it.  They gave me the run around for over a year and then quit all correspondence.  They are crooks, plain and simple.  Check the other boards, I am not the only one to which this has happened.

time to sue?
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 6:31:05 PM EDT
[#5]
I have heard stuff like this multiple times also.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 6:43:47 PM EDT
[#6]
That's really too bad, the WartHog appears to be unique can - something just a little different

Just out of curiosity, are there any stocking dealers for Jet or all sales factory direct?
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 10:23:04 AM EDT
[#7]
Back in 2006 or somewhere around there I was looking for a centerfire titanium suppressor.
The only ones available were from Jet and Shark.
I shot the two side by side and the Shark was lighter and quieter.
Glad I didn't go with the Jet as they went down the toilet shortly after.

There are a few more companies making titanium cans now so I don't know who has the lightest/quietest but
I would not go with Jet at any price.  If you have a problem with the can then you are stuck.

YMMV
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top