Here are my suppressed Vectors

53 with AAC M4-2000
51 with AAC 762SD

Link Posted: 8/4/2009 11:30:48 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/4/2009 2:28:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Now those are two hosts you don't see everyday.  You coming to the September shoot and if so, you bringing those?

Yes I will be there and bring these with me.

I have yet to shoot the 51 with the can, I know it will be rough on it and void my warranty. I just got the mount recently and still need to check and make sure it is concentric. How do you think the can will handle such a short 308 barrel?

As for the 53 I have only shot it once and that was at last years shoot.

I now have back up cans so if some thing happens to these it won't hurt quite as bad.

Link Posted: 8/4/2009 2:48:36 PM EDT
[#3]
I was gonna ask how you can get away with suppressing rifles like that and not do any damage vs. all the trash that gets talked about suppressing a 7.5" AR. But you kinda answered my question.
Link Posted: 8/4/2009 3:13:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I was gonna ask how you can get away with suppressing rifles like that and not do any damage vs. all the trash that gets talked about suppressing a 7.5" AR. But you kinda answered my question.

Yeah, I'm not to worried about the 53 and M4-2000, I now it will handle it but reduce the life of the can.
Firing the 51 and 762SD is a little different, not sure if I will do that yet.
Link Posted: 8/4/2009 3:47:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Nice looking rifles you have there!  
Link Posted: 8/4/2009 4:58:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top