Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/4/2009 7:34:02 AM EDT
So I called and I was assigned an examiner 7/14 which is great but since I went individual route I had to get fingerprinted.  My question is does anyone know when they send the fingerprint cards to get checked?  I ask this because I have heard fingerprint checking is taking the most time laletly.  So once the examiner get's to my application is that when they send out the fingerprint cards or do they send those off before the examiner sees my app so they have that info already when they review?
Link Posted: 8/4/2009 8:16:39 AM EDT
[#1]
Get ready for a long wait as you should have included your fingerprint cards with your Form & App.  Did you enclose your pics?
Link Posted: 8/4/2009 9:05:13 AM EDT
[#2]
Ignore the dude above, his reading comprehension is zero.

As far as when the cards go to be read? I'm not sure...I would hope they go right away...i'm sure someone will know..
Link Posted: 8/4/2009 11:16:33 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Ignore the dude above, his reading comprehension is zero.

As far as when the cards go to be read? I'm not sure...I would hope they go right away...i'm sure someone will know..

Thanks for the reply, I was just curious.

And yes fingerprint cards and photos were sent in with all paperwork..
Link Posted: 8/4/2009 6:13:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Ignore the dude above, his reading comprehension is zero...

Yeah, reading that first post gave me a case of the . I had to go back and scan through the OP again to make sure it wasn't me.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top