Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/13/2009 1:33:11 PM EDT
Sent them an email a few weeks back, no reply. Ok, emails get missed. No big deal. Tried to call them earlier today and went to voice mail with a recording that the mailbox was full.

Anyone done business with them lately?
Link Posted: 7/13/2009 2:34:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Sent them an email a few weeks back, no reply. Ok, emails get missed. No big deal. Tried to call them earlier today and went to voice mail with a recording that the mailbox was full.

Anyone done business with them lately?

I think I recently read that he or someone in is family was having health issues. Don't take that as fact, I read a lot of stuff, but I seem to recall that. Hopefully someone will come along to verify.
Link Posted: 7/13/2009 2:36:33 PM EDT
[#2]
I heard he had surgery from what I got off snipers hide.  Might be wrong though.
Link Posted: 7/13/2009 3:33:13 PM EDT
[#3]
According to the post I linked below on www.okshooters.com, he is currently at National Guard training and won't be back until July 22nd. His dad has been having health problems which required Major to move him to Oklahoma from Washington IIRC. He has been pretty busy trying to get his dad settled and taken care of. Although I have never purchased anything, he was extremely helpful and answered my emails very quick before his dad got sick. It seems he has a great customer service record but just kind of busy taking care of family.

http://www.okshooters.com/forums/showpost.php?p=731631&postcount=28
Link Posted: 7/13/2009 4:00:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Ah, ok thanks guys. Hope everything works out for the best with him, maybe I'll give him a call in a few weeks.
Link Posted: 7/14/2009 7:48:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Ran across this post over on Sniper's Hide. Seems that he will try to get everything contacted next week. You might try sometime next week.

Originally Posted By Major Malfunction on Silencertalk.com Forums:
Just a quick SITREP:

I've got my parents moved down to Oklahoma so we can take better care of my Dad. Thanks to everyone for your patience and kind words in PMs.

Right now I'm up in Ft McCoy, Wisconsin doing my two weeks of Annual Training with my Army Reserve unit. I'll be back in Oklahoma next week and will be able to take/return calls then.

If anyone has something they need help with right away, please send me a PM (I have access to the internet).

Thanks.

Link Posted: 9/10/2009 7:04:42 AM EDT
[#6]
bump on this

anyone hear from him recently?
Link Posted: 9/10/2009 7:28:09 AM EDT
[#7]
I talked with Bryon there on Tuesday 09/08, in the morning.  He gave me some good info on suppressors.  It sounded like he was in business.

I called later that day to place an order, and had to leave a voice mail.  I got no reply.  The next day I called again and left another voice mail.  I also sent an e-mail.  I still haven't gotten a reply.

Whatever the issue, it looks by this thread, that there has been a problem for the last two months.  While I hope everything is ok in his life, I am going to go with another dealer.

Who else is good to deal with to get a suppressor?
Link Posted: 9/10/2009 7:40:21 AM EDT
[#8]
thanks for the info

I was wondering if maybe he was back in A-stan

Link Posted: 9/10/2009 11:52:54 AM EDT
[#9]
I got a call back.  Bryon is around.  He said he is working 3 jobs right now and is returning calls and e-mails as quickly as possible.
Link Posted: 9/10/2009 2:36:00 PM EDT
[#10]
he actually called me this afternoon too, so all is well
Link Posted: 9/10/2009 2:54:43 PM EDT
[#11]
I talked to him about a month ago and my local dealer has a new toy for me now.
Link Posted: 9/10/2009 6:35:16 PM EDT
[#12]
I'm waiting for a call back as well, been a few days...

What's the wait time to get something from him to a local dealer in Oregon?
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 9:28:50 PM EDT
[#13]
he's around.  He returned my call this afternoon.  I think I'm gonna buy a couple from him.  Nice guy, has them in stock, and great prices...  hard to beat that
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 10:50:40 AM EDT
[#14]
i bought my M4-2000 w/ two blackout mounts from him, just waiting on Dealer to Dealer transfer now.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 1:22:31 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
i bought my M4-2000 w/ two blackout mounts from him, just waiting on Dealer to Dealer transfer now.

I was under the impression that dealer-to-dealer only took a few days
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 1:30:28 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:

last time I did one (few months ago) it was ~6 weeks.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 2:04:43 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

yeah i wish! bryon from M3 said 2-3 weeks, but i read for some it was months  

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 9:49:19 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

that is exactly what he told me also.  He said for stuff he's got in stock, 3 weeks.  He said "his" examiner gets em done for him in less than a month...

Link Posted: 9/18/2009 4:19:31 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Quoted:

that is exactly what he told me also.  He said for stuff he's got in stock, 3 weeks.  He said "his" examiner gets em done for him in less than a month...

It could be 3 weeks if he was actually working on the Suppressor orders.  I placed an order 8 days again, and just received an e-mail asking for info required to get the process started.  He has been off training and did nothing with my order during this time.  My emails and phone calls were completely ignored.

Before this I had to make several calls just to catch him, to place an order.

Buyer beware.  Byron seems like a nice guy, but he is tied up with other activities.  If you place an order it doesn't look look like it will move timely, and communication extremely poor, at best.

I ended up canceling my order with him.  Too damn frustrating to get responses from.

Link Posted: 9/18/2009 4:45:39 PM EDT
[#20]
Between Bryon visiting his father who's health went to shit, relocating his parents to OK so they could better care for him, 2 weeks of annual tour, monthly drill, and a backlog of suppressor orders he's been quite busy.

If 8 days is too long for you perhaps NFA is not for you. I can't even fathom getting upset at a dealer for not reurning my phone calls/e-mails or processing an order when I know the reason is due to him being tied up during his 2 weeks of Army AT...
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 6:18:19 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

It could be 3 weeks if he was actually working on the Suppressor orders.  I placed an order 8 days again, and just received an e-mail asking for info required to get the process started.  He has been off training and did nothing with my order during this time.  My emails and phone calls were completely ignored.

Buyer beware.  Byron seems like a nice guy, but he is tied up with other activities.  If you place an order it doesn't look look like it will move timely, and communication extremely poor, at best.

I ended up canceling my order with him.  Too damn frustrating to get responses from.

who are you? are you a competitor?

Link Posted: 9/18/2009 11:06:27 PM EDT
[#22]
Bryon is a stand up kind of guy, who'll will bend over backwards (while serving his country & family) for his customers!!!

Nothing more, Nothing less!!!

teamroper
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 9:21:58 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

who are you? are you a competitor?

Not a competitor.  Just a customer that expects to be able to see progress on orders and get questions answered from the people I buy products from.

I think it is great Bryon is getting training and taking care of his parents.  But as a customer trying to buy a Suppressor, I felt I was completely blown off.  If you are cool with extremely slow replies, then by all means order from Bryon.  Like I said, he seems like a nice guy.

Link Posted: 9/19/2009 11:23:07 AM EDT
[#24]
Byron Is 100% good to go!  I have never had anything but exceptional service - just be patient.

On a side note, the ATF has slowed down again with F-3 & F-4 transfers.  My last few transfers have gone down to a snails crawl – FWIW…
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top