Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/18/2009 3:54:54 PM EDT
Will the factory threaded barrel on a sig mosquito fit most commercially available suppressors such as say a Gemtech Outback II??  I"m interested in getting a sig mosquito w/ the threaded barrel and wish to suppress it at some point in the future.
Link Posted: 5/18/2009 4:04:50 PM EDT
[#1]
You will probably need an adapter.  

This
Or this
Link Posted: 5/18/2009 7:18:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/18/2009 7:25:38 PM EDT
[#3]
thanks for the info, i definitely  will if i pick up a pistol.  I"m just trying to get an idea what is needed to accomplish my vision of a suppressed sig mosquito
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 7:25:23 AM EDT
[#4]
You mean like this? Yes it requires an adapter, however, I've been having issues keeping the adapter attached when removing the can. I've talked around and it seems like a good solution is the red loctite. The only negative is that you are unable to disassemble the slide with the adapter on so you would need to get a bore snake.

BTW: Tech drools, Aggie's rule.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 9:31:32 AM EDT
[#5]
I've read a lot of people like the YHM Mite on the Mosquito and get good results with it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top