Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/30/2008 10:17:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that OPS and KAC hold themselves to a higher regard and I haven't seen either pull any crap like AAC.  That IMHO makes them superior.  BY FAR.

-X

HUGE +1 to this.

Link Posted: 12/30/2008 10:20:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I wouldn't agree that AAC makes a superior can.  There are others out there that make just as good and better cans than AAC does.  

Please Explane'....Tell us more about these other cans.  

How about OPS and KAC just for starters, or did the armchair commandos say that those aren't worth a shit?  Real world operators use both for their intended purpose on a daily basis and have zero issues with them.  Maybe that doesn't count when you stake your life on your equipment?  Is it different when the paper can't shoot back?

I own both AAC and Ops Inc. suppresors...& think highly KAC's  cans

But you forgot to answer the Q'....What makes them supperior over the AAC ?
Stop acting like your somebody that you really are not...

What makes AAC superior to them if you want to play games?  
When I made my post I was not just talking about 5.56 cans.  OPS cans have a stellar reputation for repeatable accuracy and have good suppression levels.  KAC cans are built like brick shithouses.  Their 5.56 cans are louder than some, but that is because they have huge bores compared to others.  If they had tighter bores they would be comparable to others in sound reduction.  Their other caliber cans are top notch.  Neither of the above mentioned companies partake in this name calling BS, so that right there makes them better in my book.  They are humble and don't have a big head on their shoulders.

What am I acting like that I am not?  I am what I am and don't claim to be anything more.  You have no clue who I am, as I have no clue who you are.  Are you just mad because you are an AAC kool-aid drinker and I offended your buddies?
Link Posted: 12/30/2008 10:24:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Click here to see ––-> "AAC sued for false advertising

Ironically and technically, that's the same as lying.

Now, off to the legal section ...

how is being sued the same as lying?

Surefire will throw a lot of money at it, but crying about this ad is stupid, I guess if I parked a muddy/dirty dodge with a flat tire next to  a new chevy and said the chevy was better I would be false advertising.
Link Posted: 12/30/2008 10:29:11 PM EDT
[#4]
I predict Surefire will lose.
Link Posted: 12/30/2008 10:40:00 PM EDT
[#5]
I bet Pentagon did, too.
Link Posted: 12/30/2008 10:44:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 12/30/2008 11:27:35 PM EDT
[#7]

When it was brand new ^

taken just the other day

The can in the advertisement is clearly a surefire. And yes, they are awesome. Not as quiet as the M42000, but to my hands it feels lighter, and with the back over the barrel design it throws the balance off less.
Link Posted: 12/31/2008 4:26:29 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
While AAC tried to keep it "even" in that picture, to anyone who spends enough time reading/looking at silencers (no offense to anyone who didn't know) the spot welds at the end of the end cap are VERY similar to Surefire cans..

I understand how most people that are REALLY into it may notice.  But I'd think those people already know that surefire uses substandard construction techniques.

people "already in the know" think very highly of the surefire product.

Link Posted: 12/31/2008 5:41:40 AM EDT
[#9]
Non Technical
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top