Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/18/2008 6:54:17 AM EDT
So I have a nice shiny new Colt LE6933 11.5" barrelled Commando waiting for its approved form 4 to arrive back.

In the meantime, I purchased an Ops Inc. Colt SBR collar from one of the board vendors to mount an existing Ops Inc. 16th model once the rifle is released to me.

Question.  Does the SBR locating collar require brazing, welding, etc, as their is no set screw as seen on the 6920 version.

Thanks for any info.
Link Posted: 7/18/2008 7:35:23 PM EDT
[#1]
I am also curious. I have an Bushmaster 11.5" barrel on my RR I will eventually do the same thing.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 2:51:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 6:05:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the info Bigbore.

Here's a shameless plug for Adco.  THat was the quickest arriving internet order I have ever placed, and I didn't pay for expedited shipping.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 10:10:47 AM EDT
[#4]
Does the Ops brake and collar setup come with the can?
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 10:12:13 AM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top