Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/26/2008 9:25:43 PM EDT
I got word last week my paperwork came back approved and made the trip out the dealer this afternoon.

My first can (there are surely more to come) the AAC Omni:

Now I just need to get peel washers on my other uppers to take full advantage of the universal mount.

Link Posted: 5/26/2008 10:10:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Weee!!! Hope you love it I love my M4-2000
Link Posted: 5/26/2008 10:26:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Very nice.  Enjoy.
Link Posted: 5/27/2008 1:29:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Congrat's suppressor buddy!
Link Posted: 5/27/2008 2:00:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 3:58:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Here's video of it in action.

Unsuppressed, you can hear my friend's GSG-5 .22in the background

Suppressed, it sounds like the aforementioned .22lr
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 4:57:38 PM EDT
[#6]
congrats on your new omni man!

I finally popped the cherry on my M4-2000 @ the range today.  With Federal XM193 55gr NATO rounds it sounded like a small mousetrap going off when i stood about 3 feet from my buddy who shot it w/ me.  I could shoot it all day without earpro!  hat
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 5:38:52 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 6:44:11 PM EDT
[#8]
Congrats on the purchase.  My M4-1k should be at the dealer tomorrow. :)
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 9:49:05 PM EDT
[#9]
The $200 check cleared my bank yesterday for my fist stamp.

I'll be impatiently waiting to hear back from the dealer.  I'm pretty sure I'll end up taking a day of vacation when the paperwork comes in...no way I'll be able to wait until the weekend to pick it up.

Set up his phone number with a custom ring tone so there is no chance the call gets ignored!
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 10:08:55 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

I'll be impatiently waiting to hear back from the dealer.  I'm pretty sure I'll end up taking a day of vacation when the paperwork comes in...no way I'll be able to wait until the weekend to pick it up.

Set up his phone number with a custom ring tone so there is no chance the call gets ignored!

It still took about a month and a half after the check cleared for the paperwork to come back.
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 5:18:11 PM EDT
[#11]
height=8
Quoted:

he
Good luck and enjoy your new toy when you get it
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top