Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/9/2007 2:01:45 PM EDT
So I am in the local shop the other day and have been wanting one for my M4. Well I saw this TAC-16 with my name written all over it so I just had to have it. Form 4 in the mail so its sit and wait for the man to mail it back so I can posses it. They will let me shoot it any time it just cannot leave the store. they have an indoor rage so I am going as soon as I get some spare time. I have you guys to blame I have seen many AR's here with cans. They look so sweet !!! I havent even got this one yet and I want another ! I am very sick !!! post some pix of your can thanks.
Link Posted: 6/9/2007 4:26:13 AM EDT
[#1]
You might try and moving the sling on the butt to where it comes off the top  and hook the front through the opening in the front sight.  That way you have a poor man's tactical that will hang down next to your side in a ready mode.

Have you potty trained it?

Link Posted: 6/9/2007 4:46:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Congrats Max. We use these on our dept. purchased F/A SBR's & a few that use their S/A SBR's on the team have purchased them as well. None with any regrets. I just haven't gotten off my arse & bought one for my own AR yet. I did have the pleasure shooting a couple of the ones on our dept. issued F/A SBR's w/out any complaints. Good quality & function for the $349 that my local class III dealer sells them to us for.
Link Posted: 6/9/2007 6:39:19 AM EDT
[#3]
Never a better time to get one, you're probably looking at less than 4 weeks to get your Form 4 back.   An SBR is probably next....  welcome to the stamp collecting disease!
Link Posted: 6/8/2007 7:10:41 AM EDT
[#4]
So you don't have an AR yet?

I reread your post and saw that you don't have that can yet and you want another one! Whoops! Make sure post pics!
Link Posted: 6/8/2007 7:13:35 AM EDT
[#5]
when I go in to shoot it I will snap some pix I am sure its going to look hot ! and cool all at the same time
Link Posted: 6/8/2007 7:16:46 AM EDT
[#6]
How much was it?  

I love the torture test video on Tac Innovations site with the TAC-16 adsorbing a 100-rd burst from the BETA!

www.tacticalinc.com/video/tac16-100-webd.wmv

I have a TAC-65 (Semiauto 22LR can) and I really like it!
Link Posted: 6/8/2007 7:18:41 AM EDT
[#7]
Make sure you have gloves for your shooting hand with that can!
Link Posted: 6/8/2007 7:29:42 AM EDT
[#8]
it was 379 for the can here is a pix of it  Pre Can
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d90/dmrodco/DSC00818.jpg
Link Posted: 6/9/2007 8:02:59 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 6/15/2007 1:58:54 PM EDT
[#10]
Congrats on the purchase.  I am new to this as well.

I purchased 3 cans:  evo 9, evo 40, m4-1000.

the bad news is that I can't use but only the m4-1000 because a new barrel for my hk/springfield is out of the question due to funds.  I also want to register 3 more lowers as SBR before SHTF in congress.

I can't wait to see the difference

Link Posted: 8/15/2007 12:35:32 PM EDT
[#11]
well I got it and its a hoot to shoot ! I need to buy a squirt bottle of CLP the carbon builds up pretty fast
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top