Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/19/2006 5:51:58 AM EDT
Anyone using this new can yet? I'm thinking about buying one for my G17/26. I can not find any reviews on this can.
Link Posted: 8/19/2006 6:38:17 AM EDT
[#1]
I don't think there are too many of these in civilian hands so they probably don't have user reviews yet.

There has been some talk about them on the other forum but, I don't recall any comparisons against other suppressors.
Link Posted: 8/19/2006 9:06:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Why would you want to lose 8 decibels for an inch of OAL?
Link Posted: 8/19/2006 9:12:11 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Why would you want to lose 8 decibels for an inch of OAL?

why buy a g26? think it makes perfect sense to try and buy the shortest possible can for the shortest offered glock 9mm

talk to bookhound, i believe he has them already and probably be your best bet to direct to who owns them or if he's tried them.
Link Posted: 8/19/2006 6:12:49 PM EDT
[#4]
The CQB was designed for the G26. I already own a 26. I'm jut trying to see if anyone owns one and their review.
Link Posted: 8/19/2006 7:04:40 PM EDT
[#5]
i'll be shooting my evo9 cqb tomorrow on my glock 19. i think it will make a perfect bed stand gun. just enough can to take the edge off and small enough to transport in a holster for camping and such.

if i need super quiet i'll use the grown up evo9 on my g17. not every pistol can has to be hollywierd quiet. besides, its only money.

i'll let you know tomorrow night how it compares to its big brother.
Link Posted: 8/20/2006 1:49:30 PM EDT
[#6]
It seemed like a good suppressor but, I'll let Mr. H talk about the specifics since he had a lot of trigger time with it today.  I'm happy with my full -size model (in transit) and wouldn't consider it personally because I don't shoot the short pistols much.

A full size model on a short pistol just doesn't seem right so, if you want the overall compact package, then the AAC Evo-9 CQB is probably the right one for you.
Link Posted: 8/20/2006 7:47:30 PM EDT
[#7]
all i can say is that it didn't bother my earsand it functioned 100% on the glock19. so,  i think i like it.
Link Posted: 8/24/2006 2:44:12 PM EDT
[#8]
Has anyone used a AAC scorpion before? I wonder how it compares to the CQB. Its only 4 inchs long and weighs 2.2 ounces, but how does it perform.
Link Posted: 8/25/2006 12:51:22 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Has anyone used a AAC scorpion before? I wonder how it compares to the CQB. Its only 4 inchs long and weighs 2.2 ounces, but how does it perform.

It is very quite for the first 5 - 10 shots.  It does not compate in any way to the CQB now called the CQC.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top