Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/19/2006 5:23:09 PM EDT
Posted by me on silencer test link
Up front, I do not represent AAC in any way. I have supressors from several mfgrs. I am pleased with all of them. Here is my story.
Several months ago I made a deal with R Silvers and wound up with a 762 sd. There was a mixup with AAC ( I had another can ordered also). After that was worked out, I got my can. No QD flashhider was included. I spoke with Freddie several times and each time he has come through in spades!!
My 308 is at the smittys awaiting assembly. I have been waiting very impatiently for the fh. Freddie has been more than accomodating and even took a 5/8 ths fh off his personal weapon and shipped it to me so I could complete my project! Never has a company done so much to ensure that the customer was taken care of.
I know that everyone has loyalties and opinions. I am not here change or dissuade anyone. I am relaying a bit of information from personal experience that the service that I have received from AAC, Freddie and Kara have been top shelf. Everyone makes mistakes, it is not that the mistake was made, it is how one fixes that mistake. IMHO AAC is at the top of the list for customer service in an industry that services a small, but knowledgeable population. db
Link Posted: 6/19/2006 6:54:49 PM EDT
[#1]
well, you used the correct "ensure" instead of "insure" so I'm happy...

Link Posted: 6/20/2006 3:47:59 AM EDT
[#2]
You're so easy to please.
Link Posted: 6/20/2006 5:56:39 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
well, you used the correct "ensure" instead of "insure" so I'm happy...

blusmoke: Thanks for sharing.

Link Posted: 6/20/2006 6:04:03 AM EDT
[#4]
My own experience with AAC's customer service has been excellent as well.
Link Posted: 6/20/2006 8:23:34 AM EDT
[#5]
I wasn't saying anything other than what I said.  Don't try and read into it as I dislike AAC and didn't want to hear any praise or anything.

It's nice to hear Robert and AAC did what they did to get you going.  Noone wants to wait so long for a new toy and not be able to use it.  I'm glad they understand that.  Being around suppressors all day could cause someone to forget how exciting they are for first-timers.
Link Posted: 6/20/2006 12:16:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top