Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/7/2002 7:23:58 AM EDT
i am going to either build one or buy one complete i havent yet decided so i'm asking for your input, what do you think about them, are they any good etc. i have a 9mm and a 7.62x39 both work very well  the 7.62 required alot of tweaking and olyarms would not give me any help on that but they are the only ones making 45acp (that i know of) and i'm thinking that if 9mm is okay than 45acp would really rock so i've got to have one

Link Posted: 3/7/2002 7:42:43 AM EDT
[#1]
Dalphon also makes a .45 ACP upper.  Their link is on the links page.

I don't know anything about the, just that they exist. They use a modified UZI mag - that can't be used with anything else.

I have been looking for ideas on a design that uses M3 gease gun mags, but I haven't gotten very far.

Good luck.

Mike
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 7:57:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Just to clarify, Dalhpon does not "make" a 45 cal upper. They buy them from Olympic and resell them as a wholesaler. The uppers he sells in 9mm, 40 S&W, 45 SACP and 10mm are made by Olympic.

Tom S.
Oly Arms
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 6:20:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the info Tom.  I was not aware of that.  

Link Posted: 3/8/2002 6:51:09 AM EDT
[#4]
tom s.
would it be possible to get one of these with a 16inch pre ban barrel, my 9mm has the short barrel with a long flash suppressor and i don't really like the looks of it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top