Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/5/2002 6:33:43 PM EDT
I am looking for a place that sells either 16" or 20" Bushmaster AR's that already have the Mini-Y brake/compensator installed. Anyone know of a good place to get my dealer to order from? Please post links if you have them. Thanks so much.
Link Posted: 3/5/2002 8:21:25 PM EDT
[#1]
C'mon, surely someone knows! I saw in a previous post that Kieslers or some company has them that way, but there was no link posted and I couldn't find a Kiesler's that sold guns by doing a search. A link to this website would be all I need if anyone knows it. Thanks again.
Link Posted: 3/5/2002 8:24:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Go to Industy Forum and check with Gunsmoke.  they usually have pretty good inventory of BM products.  
Link Posted: 3/5/2002 9:06:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Ummm... this may be a dumb question but why can't your dealer order them from Bushmaster?
Link Posted: 3/5/2002 9:28:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Not a dumb question. And yes the dealer can order directly from them. But you can get them cheaper from a wholesaler than you can straight from Bushmaster! Also, seems it takes most people forever to receive their Bushy's from the factory. I would rather order them from someone who has them in stock and ready to ship. But I may just go ahead and order the Bushy M4, that is a sexy little carbine. And it comes standard with the mini-y already attached.
Link Posted: 3/5/2002 11:54:52 PM EDT
[#5]
If you want a 20" w/mini y buy a copy of Shotgun News and take a look at the Kiesler's add.  $699 IIRC.  A2 upper.  

I got my M4/A3 mini Y from them a while ago.  The prices have gone up, but not too bad ($699 is a good deal if the config is what you want).  
Link Posted: 3/6/2002 2:11:28 PM EDT
[#6]
IMPACT GUNS out in Idaho  great selection and fair prices and very good service  i just got an M4 w/mini Y comp and love it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top