Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/5/2002 7:17:55 AM EDT
Can anyone out there direct me to some instructions (preferably with pics) for stoning the trigger of an AR15?  Thanks in advance . . .
Link Posted: 3/5/2002 7:40:10 AM EDT
[#1]
They'll stone you when your sittin at the dining room table....
They'll stone you when your slow and young and able....
They'll stone you when walking in the bar......
They'll stone you when your sitting in your car......

I would not hope to be alone.......

EVERYBODY MUST GET STONED!!!!!!!!!

Words are probably wrong but you should recognize the song....

Please feel free to edit words

Link Posted: 3/5/2002 8:40:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the input . . . good music, too . . . BUT unfortunately not precisiely what I was looking for! :)
Link Posted: 3/5/2002 9:05:19 AM EDT
[#3]
sorry you haven't gotten any good advice. as a Jewell trigger owner I don't have alot to offer other than maybe this would do better in the Build it Yourself forum. Also maybe the American Gunsmithing Association might have a good video on this subject.

I learn my lesson about random stoning on an old 1911 which resulted in FA fire, so now I leave this kind of work to a qualified gunsmith.

My 2 cents,
Mike
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top