Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/4/2002 7:08:00 PM EDT
Well I finally got a CZ-75 B last saturday. I know a few of you have these, and I saw someone who had a different grip, like pachmyers on it. I was wondering what they were exactly. I was also wondering who made aftermarket sights for these. The sights are the only drawback to this gun. The rear sight is big and sharp. So does anyone have any good upgrades for this already great pistol.

Rick
Link Posted: 3/5/2002 1:01:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Guncrazy223,  try www.czforums.com.  
Link Posted: 3/5/2002 3:27:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Try a houge grip, buy only factory mags and try hard to get the mec-gar factory mags instead of the dull finish czech made factory mags.  The later mec-gar high caps are made of thicker stock, have stouter springs and a much nicer blued finish that the older but still available "no name" factory mags.  MMC used to have adjustable rear sights for these but I don't know if they still do.  The factory rear sight could be reshaped with a file and then refinished with gunkote if you were truly bothered by its shape.

Link Posted: 3/6/2002 6:31:13 AM EDT
[#3]
I use the Houge rubber grip on mine and it's very comfortable.  I didn't like the front protion with the finger grooves, so I cut them off.  After all the trimming was done, I had basically two rubber grip panels that didn't add bulk to the girp, but feel great.

Ross
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top