Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/4/2002 11:33:27 AM EDT
Does anyone out there live next to Mr. and Mrs. Domesticsituation like I do?

Every month the whole block is treated to a free WWII re-enactment as she "bombs" him with their belongings.  Boy, for a small girl she sure has a heck of an arm.  If the whole relationship thing doesn't work out, maybe she can be signed to a major league team.
Link Posted: 3/4/2002 2:34:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Next time, quickly call your friends and set up the lawn chairs and cooler full of beer out on the lawn to watch.  Or, perhaps you could all just stand there with beers in hand like on "King of the Hill".

Link Posted: 3/4/2002 3:30:46 PM EDT
[#2]
We did that last night.  Nothing brings the neighborhood together like an out and out full tilt boogey fight in the front yard.

She's a psychotic little philly, but she looks like she could bat your balls right outta the park.  I guess that's why the dude hangs around.
Link Posted: 3/4/2002 3:45:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/4/2002 5:07:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Isn't love wonderful...
Link Posted: 3/5/2002 12:00:09 PM EDT
[#5]
There is a local business man whose wife is notorious for beating the crap out of him.  The other day, I saw him with a huge eye bandage covering his left eye.

Can you tell he doesn't listen?

I had a husband and wife living across the street from me.  She moved out and in with another male neighbor.  The husband found out and commenced to choping up all his furniture with a hatchet and breaking all his dishes.  All this while my Dad decided to come visit me.
Link Posted: 3/5/2002 12:15:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Yep. Got a guy and his girlfriend that have a grand mal argument about once every 2 weeks-with the doors and windows wide open. She musta been in the Navy, 'cause she can cuss better than I can (and I'm GOOD!). Problem is, there is a shitload of children in the immediate vicinity that get to hear the full monty also. Just about everybody for 3-4 houses on both sides of her and across the street (including us) have called the cops on 'em. They show up, calm the two of them down, and then leave. Amusing as it is, it goes on too often and somebody's gonna get hurt.
Link Posted: 3/5/2002 12:23:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 3/5/2002 12:51:01 PM EDT
[#8]
Oh, this one's real hoot. Several times she has chased him out the door, pounding on him and ripping his shirts off. Once she must have taken his or a spare bed apart, because she threw the frame, in pieces, out the door after him.
Link Posted: 3/5/2002 3:37:03 PM EDT
[#9]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top