Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/3/2002 2:43:39 PM EDT
Amazing hardware!  Check this review out.  With pics...

64.177.53.248/ubb/Forum1/HTML/000561.html

Link Posted: 3/3/2002 3:05:59 PM EDT
[#1]
The article said that the minimum length of pull was the same as the current M4 minimum. What exactly is that dimension, measured from the rear edge of the receiver?
Link Posted: 3/3/2002 7:33:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Length: stock retracted, 757 mm; stock extended, 838 mm

The M4 adjustable stock specs out as "33" long with the stock extended, 29" long with the stock retracted".  Per Pat Rogers article here: www.forcerecon.com/strongmenarmed3.htm

Edited to add-I don't know what your requested dimension is.  LOP on the standard A2 fixed stock is about 13"- per Pat's article above, this stock is less.
Link Posted: 3/4/2002 3:25:31 AM EDT
[#3]
I guess I don't really want the length of pull, but I don't want the overall length either.

The dimension I am interested in is the distance from the rear edge of the receiver to the rear edge of the stock when it is in its fully collapsed position.

The reason I ask is because the old 1-pos collapsible stock I have seems to collapse more than the newer stuff. Collapsed it extends only 173mm from the receiver (if anyone's wondering, extended it reaches 255mm). I prefer something that collapses as short as possible. For example, the newer RRA stock is approx. 3/4" longer collapsed, and this makes it difficult to fit in the case I have. I was just going to buy the 4-pos collapsible deal, but I'm thinking I might hold out for this one, but only if it collapses as far as the setup I've got now.

So, anyone got any measurements on this thing?

Thanks...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top