Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/3/2002 1:45:48 PM EDT
....has finally been updated. For all who asked me to add the latest issues to the "Back Issue" page it is done. I also updated the "Links" page as well as adding a few events to the "Firearms Community Calendar" page.

Just as an aside, I have a new column in SAR called Krieg Hahn that is focusing on Semi-Auto variants of full auto firearms. As the black rifle is a personal favorite of mine it will be heavy on coverage in this column. In the May issue (Vol 5 No 8) it goes over several of the unlimited number of configurations possible and outlines some of the tools that assist greatly in the process. At a later date I will discuss the tools convenient to maintain and clean the family of firearms.

As it stands I will be going to Bushmaster soon to detail the process of manufacturing a new AR-15 from scratch. It will begin at manufacturing the receivers and continue all the way to the test range. It will be titled "The Birth of a Black Rifle". I hope you enjoy it.

If you have any questions, comments or suggestions for this new column you can reach me at [email protected] of through several links at the website at http://www.smallarmsreview.com

Jeff
Link Posted: 3/3/2002 4:14:45 PM EDT
[#1]
too cool... that black rifle article sounds great!

I keep forgetting to call in my subscription... that and the VietNam weapons special I just gotta get!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top