Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/2/2002 5:59:32 PM EDT
I've heard that the profits from South African ammo are going directly to Muslim Fundamentalist factions...   Anyone know anything about this??  Heard it from two tv sources..  ORiley and I can't remember the other guy but think it was Geraldo...
Link Posted: 3/3/2002 5:46:29 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm not sure that makes sense, but who knows. There are muslims in S.Africa, but do they own an ammo company??? If the anc government is profiting from the sales of surplus ammo, I can't think that even as radical as they are they would be doing that. They have big dreams and need the $$ themselves.

Now, any of that Cheetah 7.62x39 from Zimbabwe... that goes straight into Mugabe and the ZanuPF's pockets. State owned arms company set up by the Chi-coms. You would be subsidizing injustice in so many ways...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top