Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/2/2002 10:52:01 AM EDT
Saw a DMPS lower today, SN C27XX.  Anyone know if this is a preban, and if so what its value would be?  
Link Posted: 3/2/2002 1:55:29 PM EDT
[#1]
need more info
Link Posted: 3/2/2002 2:43:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Really dont know what other info to give other than serial number.  I have done a search here and it shows all DPMS under 10300 are pre-ban, but I am not sure what the "C" in the SN C27XX is meaning.  

I know the upper is a mismatch, but not really interested in it anyway.  It is a piece of crap, terrible finish etc.  Lower looks cast and to be in very good condition.

I would need to know if this lower was in pre ban config when released so I can put a new upper with all the goodies.  

Asking price is about $700...  
Link Posted: 3/2/2002 3:08:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/2/2002 3:09:45 PM EDT
[#4]
c cast  
f forged
s stainless

i think that's how dpms does it.  i have a sst lower and it has an s on it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top